TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Some Tributes...

TJ

R.I.P Micheal...

Posted Image

[shadow=red,left]ORIGINAL[/shadow]

Posted Image

And also my favorite movie creature: The Faun from Pan's Labyrinth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

R.I.P Micheal...

Posted Image

Posted Image

And also my favorite movie creature: The Faun from Pan's Labyrinth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Top one is nice looking I would give that 7/10. And bottom one is nice to, looks like you did some of the same effects that one gets 6/10. GJ keep up the good work.

Really, just a filter effect and text, maybe get some brushes, use gradients and other filters, mess with levels and stuff, to get better colour in there, then get depth, effect in background, and finally, make the text better.

www.dafont.com

get some decent ones there.

Really, just a filter effect and text, maybe get some brushes, use gradients and other filters, mess with levels and stuff, to get better colour in there, then get depth, effect in background, and finally, make the text better.

www.dafont.com

get some decent ones there.

Great tips. But he is a beginner. I don't think he knows how to do that stuff. (If you want taylor I can teach you how.)

Just get some basic tuts off deviantart on the basics of photoshop, then move onto the finer details :D

Yea, learning the basics of photoshop is the most important part of making gfx.
I C0NN0R I

Funny listen to you two talkin like your pro's or something, the best way to learn is whatever works for the individual tbh, i never started with "the basics"...

As well as all that advice etc, you should make the canvas u start on wider and shoter, then resize the stock, it seems too big atm.

Everyone's learning path is different, Connor, and quite frankly both Tick and Hunter have experience with the program to the point where they know what they're talking about. I started with the basics, and I think everyone else should.

All it looks like you did was take a filter to a cropped image and, once again, added text.

http://www.gamerenders.com/

Make an account there, and check out their tutorials section. An exceptionally large list of tutorials for just about anything. But, if you want to learn properly, don't copy the tutorial word-for-word, try and switch things up a bit.