[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What Is Hybriding Like In 2011 ?

Mori

No ko's for the simple reason, saving all clips for a pk vid and I wanna show u how many failures there are in the wilderness

ehJofoE2Ijg

Enjoy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mori

• Color

• Octavarium

• Tango_Oscar

uve got tabs also and ur criticizing ppl for teleing lol

I tele when I'm out on main, they tele when they get beasted & I don't tele on Turmori at all

I tele when I'm out on main, they tele when they get beasted & I don't tele on Turmori at all

i dont understand this concept of being honor on one acc and not on the other, isn't it more kind of a principle than something to be forced? lol

its a game, hes not protecting his famireees honour like a japanese samurai. he is only honour on turmori to stay in foe. idiot

i dont understand this concept of being honor on one acc and not on the other, isn't it more kind of a principle than something to be forced? lol

I abide the rules as I'm foe on Turmori, On Mori I can do whatever I want correct me if I'm wrong

Besides, on Turmori I don't need tabs as I'm dominating 24/7 I make em tab/ko em and run away with my loot.

Octavarium

if you only you could tb and barrage at the same time... that would solve all your problems.

or rm that guy and don't wear anything with mage defence, then he'll be fine...

I want vid NOW! Looks like it will be quite brilliant when there's actually some kos in there :D

if you only you could tb and barrage at the same time... that would solve all your problems.

or rm that guy and don't wear anything with mage defence, then he'll be fine...

I want vid NOW! Looks like it will be quite brilliant when there's actually some kos in there :D

Obv, Saving ko's for vid
Octavarium

yes I read that bit. I was trying to say that this vid is already amazing without kos... although you probably think it's more frustrating.

yes I read that bit. I was trying to say that this vid is already amazing without kos... although you probably think it's more frustrating.

Lol ty

dont flame ppl for being 2k11 when your a 2k11 main xfer'd turm acc.

Does that make me someone from 2k11? Go roll some more dices on trips for some attention, idiot

Does that make me someone from 2k11? Go roll some more dices on trips for some attention, idiot

expected flame response from a main xfer. all the same

wtf rofl y woulnd he xfer, he made the money himself on his main to xfer to new acc?

whats wrong with that u attention seeker

Wuts wrong with xfering from main? Ur such an idiot with a lack of attention
Toby|Doggie

nobody likes u tho.

OT: Good vid, enjoyed and looking forward to the real thing :)

Octavarium

Lol ty

You're most welcome :D Marking a week off on my calendar.

Frustrating indeed, you fought a few low levels on your main though.

All ko's I got are from higher lvls then me

So you want him to make 150m+ on a new account, when he had 1b+ on his main/turmoil account - are you fucking retarded?  Oh yeah, nice performance at todays trip mate.  :)

Gj Mori :)