Real FoeTube...

Hunter94

I was wondering if you want me to setup a Tube script especially for Foe. And I would call it FoeTube of course. I'm just wondering how many people would use it before I take my time to set it up and put my time in to running it. You would be able to upload videos, watch videos, comment videos and all the same as Youtube. Any way how much people will use this if I make it?

I'm pretty retarted. Can you simplify what this script is/does. and what you run it on and such.

A script is simply a code that you upload in to a PHP & MySQL supporting host and then you set it up. After that its a website when your done. It pretty much runs on HTML, CSS & PHP.

Would probably be a waste of time. It's much easier to stumble upon a FOE video on Youtube than it would be to stumble upon a site.

I can't speak on behalf of FOE though, so ignore me.

Would probably be a waste of time. It's much easier to stumble upon a FOE video on Youtube than it would be to stumble upon a site.

I can't speak on behalf of FOE though, so ignore me.

Yea, but the website would be for Foe so Foe members can watch videos on there instead of looking on youtube. Because you could easily find a video on the the FoeTube website then youtube.
Murder He Wrote

Youtube will always get more views and attention, the idea is good, but it wont get a good following :/