Somebody Help Me

R 4 P 1 D Z

R 4 P 1 D Z

Well ye, Im not fat not skinny, in the middle i'd say, i want to be toned/muscular.

So my flatmate at uni is always like "Use protein shakes" but from what I hear, it adds mass,

will this just make me bigger than I am? because I want to transform what I currently have to being toned.

and will it make it easier to tone my body if i use protein shakes etc like USN.

I want to increase my motabolism, I've seen a few videos and they all say that the key to losing weight all over your body is "Heavy Lifting" does this mean benching? if somebody can help please.

Also will taking protein shakes + Heavy Lifting mean that I can transform what I have to being toned?

or will I have to lose the weight first and then drink protein shakes to add the correct body mass to transform too muscle?

lotsa questions there somebody who knows wat there doing help me u wench bastards!

also

whats the best protein shake overall ( if any? )

R 4 P 1 D Z

also this is the video that somebody at uni linked me too, is it true heavy lifting increases metabolism?  and what are other methods to increase it other than lots of fibre, brown bread and yogurt I know them if ne1 can helppp

8bashNpJVHI

Little Guy

What's your height/weight or BF%? and if you want to maintan what you have then you would have to lose Body Fat.

oh and the video doesn't work.

R 4 P 1 D Z

i dont know how to URL it so its embedded heres the link

im about 5"10  

10 Stones thats 140 pounds

My BMI is 20.1 the average for my height is 18.5 - 24.9

so i would say I am average? so like err im not really trying to lose the weight its a good average now if anything id like to be 130 pounds to make myself stand out as being more toned than muscluar, neeewayy what would be the way to drop 10 pounds and increase metabolism and tone my body,

bench pressing?

and is it advised to use protein shakes if im trying to lose 10 pounds and change what I have to being toned?

mate.. 10 stone is fucking underweight and u want to lose 10lbs rofl..

get to about 12 stone then MAYBE try thinking about cutting the muscle.

start eating 3k calories a day of carb/protein enriched food. protein shakes help with both/calories.

good bulking food = all meat. dairy such as milk/eggs/cheese. wholemeal pasta/rice etc. and nuts.

R 4 P 1 D Z

mate.. 10 stone is fucking underweight and u want to lose 10lbs rofl..

get to about 12 stone then MAYBE try thinking about cutting the muscle.

start eating 3k calories a day of carb/protein enriched food. protein shakes help with both/calories.

good bulking food = all meat. dairy such as milk/eggs/cheese. wholemeal pasta/rice etc. and nuts.

oh lol ok but im a bit short wont that just make me look like a wench midget lol nevermind i guess ur right but yo.. the high protein diet..

what do you suggest in GYM, benching straight? and no cardio? thats what a few of my m8s do they dont even go on the treadmill go straight to weights, because apparantly it tones ur muscles and burns the fatty carbs? might be wrong about that though

also

do you suggest the use of a protein shake while on this diet and gym routine?

i took into account your height when i said 12 stone.. thats minimum still.

your mates are complete idiots if all they do is bench. ill link you to a couple begginer muscle building routines at the bottom of this post. also unless your worried about fitness i'd avoid cardio for a while as thats only burning the vital calories that you're needing to repair the muscle fibres your tearing whilst on the weights.

heres a non split (multiple muscle groups in the same session) for begginers - http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/12-week-beginners-training-routine.html

heres an intimediate 4 day split (1/2 muscle groups a day) - http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/22-4-day-split-bodybuilding-split-routine.html

just benching is only working their chest/tri's. they will make no progress except the odd strength increase.

R 4 P 1 D Z

also unless your worried about fitness i'd avoid cardio for a while as thats only burning the vital calories that you're needing to repair the muscle fibres your tearing whilst on the weights.

thats what i meant like

they get their cardio weekly we go football 2x a week 5 a side so they count that as their cardio and gym work is just weights maybe a little stretch first, to make sure they have the "fibres to rebuild" as u say anyway this is alot of help thanks u chav.

yeh i do 5-10 mins on the bike at a low intensity before workout just to get pulse up but id leave it at that. especially if you do footie etc. my football used to ruin my bulks before i came to terms with eating 4k calories a day cuz i burned the other thousand.

R 4 P 1 D Z

dont lie lol u burn the extra 1000 calories pking doing those super fast switches u have.. lol mouse movement gym

FearMy Def

dont lie lol u burn the extra 1000 calories pking doing those super fast switches u have.. lol mouse movement gym

lololololololololol

just follow what steroids is saying