Cheat Meal/Day.

Tris

Just curious to see who allows themselves a cheat day or not.  If so do you have it for one meal once a week or every second week?  I've been having say a fast food meal with a beer with mates once every two weeks,  It feels good at the time but it always haunts me after and I end up amping the next time of the gym session.

Tango_Oscar

Having a cheat meal isnt good for the gym, people kid themselves that only drinking on weekends, or only eatin shit on one day is okay. From a bodybuilding perspective its not good. However im sure its not going to make or break you, and your allowed to have social time. Go have beers with your mates every 2 weeks  :)

I don't have a cheat meal day, feel too bad after it. If you keep a strong mindset you can hold it back, just think about your future goals.

There's better ways to reward yourself than eating fast food. And once you do it the first time, it makes it easier to cheat later on.

I don't know about this. I don't have a strict diet at all and since I'm young why not eat a brownie every now and then? Env weren't you like 130 lbs and 20% BF a month ago? Any progress yet? Since you're talking about no more fast food and what not ..

S 6 I 6 N 6

I have one cheat day a month, and that consists of baked brownies, ice cream, chocolate syrup.

Well, i've only ever done that once but it was fucking glorious. Needless to say that was a sunday, i called into work the next day.