Soap

Do you think he's really dead  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think he's really dead

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know what to believe
    • It doesn't matter, shits gona get real

Hmm,  Unless dna results were wrong... 98% sure he is dead.

It would be easy for Obama to want people to believe he's dead is what im saying

they wouldnt say he was dead if he wasnt because then osama could just pop out of his underground hideout and make another one of them vids.

I C0NN0R I

Osama, Obama - two very different people with very different opinions - `Nessa

how is that relevant to anything in this thread you downer?

Toby|Doggie

Osama, Obama - two very different people with very different opinions - `Nessa

how is that relevant to anything in this thread you downer?

If you were british you would understand.

Here:

s_ETIB0MPUo

no I do not belive this. Its just a stunt to make obama look good

how can they just magically find him? there was no confirmation on if it was really him., with todays technology I am sure they could have found out in less then 24 hours.

Octavarium

threw his body into the see for a muslim burial without anybody else seeing the body?

but also he was killed closer to 4 days ago, or at least that's when the operation took place.

R 4 P 1 D Z

NO lol, after 10 years of searching they ended there pk trip in Afghanistan.

Bin Ladens alive GL in 2012.

Adam|Note

Propaganda, Obama knows it's useless to start looking for Osama hence he declares Osama as a dead person

If what you're suggesting is Obama is doing this to boost his likeability I can't see that being the case, if it's not true and Osama releases a new video or something along those lines it'd destroy him.

I don't really know what to believe, some say he died years ago, some say he isn't dead, some say they have him held captive. All I do know is America better prepare.

but also he was killed closer to 4 days ago, or at least that's when the operation took place.

Actually it was around 17:30 GMT yesterday.

Regardless if he's dead or not, shit's gonna get serious.

Jamessssss

they wouldnt say he was dead if he wasnt because then osama could just pop out of his underground hideout and make another one of them vids.

This.

and i'm sure they're gonna release a pic confirming he's dead

Little Guy

Actually it was around 17:30 GMT yesterday.

Regardless if he's dead or not, shit's gonna get serious.

You mean, 05:30 GMT?

Propaganda, Obama knows it's useless to start looking for Osama hence he declares Osama as a dead person

yh his right he wants to restore faith in the amrecian people, you think they will kill osama like that without him not putting up a fight.

Dumb topic. For u stupid believers that say "its just to make him look good" Your obviously gullible. Obama wouldnt lie about the death of Osama, the guy who killed thousands of americans in one day.

yh his right he wants to restore faith in the amrecian people, you think they will kill osama like that without him not putting up a fight.

Dumb, they've planned this for almost half a year, and Osama did put up a fight. Him and his bodyguards had a gun fire battle with seals one even using a women as a meatshield. And why get faith in the american people if osama wasnt dead when later on osama can release a video that would make Obama lose even more faith than what he had earned.

Also you would probably think that osama is not dead because you believe in the Illuminati. Yeah they once existed, like 1000 years ago or something but there's no currect Illuminati. You just got trolled by the creater of that vid and ended up being so gullible that you believe it

I'm pretty sure they have pictures of him after he was shot, not positive though.

Yeah they do, but they dont want to release it because it would give off cover of their intelligence or something.