my before and after FIXED

alec

Finally found a picture of me at my worse :)

My before picture consisted of many spagetio cans, xbox, late hours, low activity. I had a fair amount of friends so I figured anything outside of school was my time and it was runescape, eating very late, and being a fat ass basically.

Led to my beginning freshman year or 214 lbs 27% bf. August 2009

god bless the united states

img00295x.jpg

My little history

(april like 15) first month all I did was run on the mill and do light cardio and diet like a mother fucker. Only salad and soup for about a month.

Lost around 9 lbs of my first month and all I ever wanted was abs and the famous "V" cut :)

Was just my goal just like everyone has one

Next couple months begin working out in my neighborhood gym with some friends... Didn't know fuck all what we were doing but we pushed eachother to atleast be sore every morning rofl... (full body workouts) I know.. God bless.

June 1st 2010 Is the day I like to say I actually began knowing what I kinda was doing. Signed up for a gym and pushed hard all summer.

august - school started (sophomore), had to cancel gym membership until DECEMBER. I know, sucked complete dick and thats why I like to claim I've only been actually "working out" whenever I was signed up. SO i'd say 5 months.

I did p90x for 23 days and it fucking was garb. went from started 195 to 179 lmfao.. got some abs though but was way to scrawny..

Signed up for my best gym of all jan. 1st 2011 and been pushing hard for the last 4 months.

Current

11% bf , 195.6 lbs, 6'1

History

Moved my weight around so much to the point it was crazy but now just shooting for 200+ with same bf%

Haha :)

Me about a month and of half ago while I was dieting and was around 184.5 lbs in this picture

josefrakich.jpg

Currently bulking until summer Starts: current in these pictures 195 lbs, i want 200

trul.jpg

Gimme few more years and 20 more lbs

img00302.jpg

All i ever wanted was abs and everything comes with hard work.

My tip to who every I somewhat Inspire >.<

Don't look in the mirror every second, it helps :)

and I know my chest is shit. I push it so hard and have tryed many things to help it grow which is getting there, but just something My body doesn't want to grow. Been focusing more on form and negatives than just heavy weight.

nice transformation. would of had more respect for you if i knew you used to look like that at the start lol. hard work obv paying off

Little Guy

What the hack? Either is the camera angle or you barely fit the door?How come you're so "light" if you're like 6'5?

Looking good, I see you got a baby, before or after?:P

Keep it up brah

Little Guy

I'm 16

That is my current girlfriend @little guy

I'm 6'1 and what do you men light? :s 195 lbs too

Yea I figured. Forget my post LLLLLll

Good progress, don't fuck it up now :P

Dan| High Rating

great work bro, i've had a somewhat similar transformation (although i wasn't big like u were in the first pic[no offence]) but i was outta shape through poor diet/lack of care etc. Then somethin just changed in my life and ive made some big changes, will post a before and after, after my next Bulk then cut cycle. Gj bro.

Thanks. Tbh that pic makes me look like a fucking walrus lmfao... I really didn't look THAT bad as you can tell by looking at my arms/chest/leg area was pretty thin... Everything unhealthy basically ran str8 to my torso area. But I love this pic becuz it shows how much I've worked on my core/abs and improved :)