Few things.

Tris

Still trying to cut down a few kgs and build muscle slowly over time.  Had a few 'opps' days here and there with mates drinking/going out but I find it hard to say no.

Anyway:

Brown rice vs couscous - Which is the healthier alternative?  I enjoy couscous more then brown rice.

Healthy pasta/noodle dishes?  I want some variety of pasta/noodle dishes that are simple and easy to make, been searching online but its all foreign to me.

Greens vs other veges?  Should there be a dominate vege I consume or is eating a variety of salads/cooked vege mixes okay? 

Chicken vs Beef/Pork - If the beef/pork meat is lean and premium cut is it okay or should I still rely on tuna/chicken as my main source of 'meat'?  I haven't touched anything but chicken/tuna for the past two weeks.

Fruits - the main two fruits I've been eating are bananas and oranges for snacks, is there any benefit of buying/eating other fruits say apples or pears?

Basically I've been sticking with the food quite well but I'm getting a bit bored of the tuna/chicken over and over with the same combos.  Have been slacking with the gym though, uni work taking priority.

Little Guy

Still trying to cut down a few kgs and build muscle slowly over time.  Had a few 'opps' days here and there with mates drinking/going out but I find it hard to say no.

Anyway:

Brown rice vs couscous - Which is the healthier alternative?  I enjoy couscous more then brown rice.

Not sure, they are not that far from each other honestly.

Healthy pasta/noodle dishes?  I want some variety of pasta/noodle dishes that are simple and easy to make, been searching online but its all foreign to me.

I think it depends of the sauce you use on your healthy pasta/noodles

greens vs other veges?  Should there be a dominate vege I consume or is eating a variety of salads/cooked vege mixes okay? 

Both are good and necessary but veges makes more sense to be healthier but I don't think greens will do any harm :P

Chicken vs Beef/Pork - If the beef/pork meat is lean and premium cut is it okay or should I still rely on tuna/chicken as my main source of 'meat'?  I haven't touched anything but chicken/tuna for the past two weeks.

You can eat beef/pork but it's recommended to choose leaner cuts of beef and pork. Chicken is only good if you don't eat the SKIN!

Fruits - the main two fruits I've been eating are bananas and oranges for snacks, is there any benefit of buying/eating other fruits say apples or pears?

As long as they are natural. It beings you natural crabs and sugar, which is good...to a point.(As long has you don't abuse fruits).

Basically I've been sticking with the food quite well but I'm getting a bit bored of the tuna/chicken over and over with the same combos.  Have been slacking with the gym though, uni work taking priority.

FearMy Def

Brown rice vs couscous

no clue tbh lol

Healthy pasta/noodle dishes?

like the other guy said , kinda depends what shit u put in it

Greens vs other veges? 

well stick with veges, coz green lollies arent good for u

Chicken vs Beef/Pork

dont eat the skin on chickens, very fatty. Beef i dont eat often not a big fan of it and pork is nice too but don't like too much of it. Just make sure ur eating some sort of meat , i personally like chicken overall

Fruits

5 fruits+ 5 veges is the way to winning

Brown rice vs couscous - Which is the healthier alternative?

Brown rice definitely, also try quinoa

Healthy pasta/noodle dishes?

100% Whole Wheat Noodles (Any type), mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, virgin olive oil, chicken breasts, cottage cheese

Greens vs other veges?

Just eat the greens, I eat a salad with my two midday meals during the day

Chicken vs Beef/Pork - If the beef/pork meat is lean and premium cut is it okay or should I still rely on tuna/chicken as my main source of 'meat'?

All lean meat is good, my primary are chicken and tuna, but I eat lots of ground meat also

There is benefits to eat every fruit, don't limit yourself, make sure to eat berries also

What are your stats right now (Weight/Height/Lifts)? A majority of your body comes from diet, but a good amount comes from the gym too, so get to the gym on a workout schedule. Basically though if you hit your macros youll be alright, since your on a cut make sure to have a 300-500 calorie defecit. If you arent hitting your protein number take protein smoothies throughout the day

gj kofte

just to add, spinach and broccolli and very good vegetables to be eating. and beef is perfect for bulking.

btw don't neglect such dairy products as milk/eggs/cheese. all protein enriched. whole milk/egg yolks/cheese in moderation though.

Thanks a lot mates.

Never heard of quinoa, I'll have a look around for it or just hit up brown rice.  Fruit is all imported here so it can be quite expensive, I'll have a look around for specials. 

As for the gym I'm going 4/7 days a week right now, not set days cause uni work can be hectic.  I don't really keep track of what I do but in general one day is legs, one is arms, one is chest and one is basically an hour of a variety of cardio; rowing/bike/treadmill/other.  Basically I go through pretty much every machine in the gym designated to the body part on each day and do around 3 sets of 15 reps at a comfortable weight.  My gym sessions last around an hour with 20 minutes of cardio no matter what day it is. 

Really I should follow a routine and keep track of what weights I can handle/reps/sets but I've been lazy which doesn't help progression.

I do eat boiled eggs every 3-4 days for breakfast or lunch, love em.  I used to love cheese and munched on it two-three times  a day commonly but since I started I think I've only had it once in a sandwich.  I don't drink milk by itself but I do have around 1/4 cup skim milk with coffee twice a day, one morning, one evening, rest of the day is water.

Got the eating part down now I think, just need to set a gym schedule and stick with it.

www.muscleandstrength.com

go under muscle building routies and pick one you like the look of. STICK TO ITT

Really I should follow a routine and keep track of what weights I can handle/reps/sets but I've been lazy which doesn't help progression.

If you say you should do it, then do it - look at the routines Steroids gave I got mine originally from there with a few minor changes.

Also to make sure you hit your macros if you aren't gaining any progress, write all of it down in a notebook, I was stuck at 135 for a while until I did do it and saw I wasn't eating enough at all