• All
    • occasionally smoke
    • occasionally drink
    • occasionally do more than 2 of those
    • No

Ya i am Good

i smoke alot during the week like probably every day haha

i drink almost every weekend cus partys and shit

but ive never really done any other drugs sept weed. besides like shrooms/acid once in awhile and coke once

but i smoke toooons of ciggaretes i love em

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

Next In Line

Never ever touched a sigarette in my entire life, never ever used drugs either. I don't drink often either, just when I go out with mates, I drink a bit.

That's why Naomi left you, because you never party hard.

Never ever touched a sigarette in my entire life, never ever used drugs either. I don't drink often either, just when I go out with mates, I drink a bit.

rofl

Gareth l Rare

rofl

Lol!!!

Smoke ganja

Dont smoke cigs

Drink on weekends when at m8ts or w.e

Drink on week days ifa lot of work and need something to relax and dont have any weed

Dont do drugs (weed isnt a drug its a plant, ive done the research... its just if you so happen to light it up, there are some effects")

hahahah

Marc|Criti

rofl

ouch

Ethan|Unicornz

Cigarettes - Fucking retarded in my opinion, don't see what you get out of it except for lung cancer.

Weed - ALL DAY ERRR DAY 420!$#@!$# Just kidding, but yeah, the only one I really do tbh, haven't much lately since my parents found out but it's really what I prefer. It's honestly the safest option, and the one I enjoy most.

Drinking - Done on occasion, usually in conjunction with weed, not really my thing though. Not that great compared to being high, plus hangover, not really worth it. Don't really think alcohol is that great in general, leading cause of violent crime, domestic violence, none of that shit happens when you're high.

Other Drugs - Not now tbh, maybe when I'm older there are a few things I might try but for now no.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

HAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY

NOT

HAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY

NOT

1. Learn to quote.

2. 'NOT' jokes are shit, probably why Naomi left you.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

HAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY

I wasn't joking and I don't know how to quote properly, okay? Everytime I type, I can't see what I am typing.

NOT

1. Learn to quote.

2. 'NOT' jokes are shit, probably why Naomi left you.

Yeah you don't know how to quote properly, you keep putting your writing inside the person you're quoting's message, well done junior.

Marc|Criti

Yeah you don't know how to quote properly, you keep putting your writing inside the person you're quoting's message, well done junior.

I KNOW HOW TO QUOTE

NOT

Dont do drugs (weed isnt a drug its a plant, ive done the research... its just if you so happen to light it up, there are some effects")

I sense a Katt Williams quote :].

Fuckin' hilarious show is that.