Question

Jonny

Short question: I wanna take something for muscle building. Wanna buy something that doesn't damage my body, works good and fast. Gaining weight does not matter to me. I live in Canada ATM so I'd have walmart and stuff like that there. Milk helps, so after, before or during workout?

Do you actually want to gain weight or not? Its likely most supps will lead to gaining weight with a strength training programme.

Steroids you've got some examples? Yea I wouldnt mind gaining weight. I am between 143-145pound and 5.10-5.11 feet. So yea it wouldn't hurt

Steroids you've got some examples? Yea I wouldnt mind gaining weight. I am between 143-145pound and 5.10-5.11 feet. So yea it wouldn't hurt

Eat every 3 hours so you keep your metabolism going. Work out how many calories you need a day, then divide it by about 6, you will have this number of calories every 3 hours for a meal, make sure they are a mixture of healthy carbs and protein.

Carbs: Bread/pasta/potatoes etc...

Protein: Meat, eggs, Whey protein supplement.

Buy Whey Protein Isolate and put it in a smoothie and your good to go for protein supplement.

Eat whole grains, eggs, lean meats, milk, cottage cheese, vegges, and some fruits and you'll be good and do what steroids said.

Take a multivitamin in the morning as well