Mori's Goals/achievments ~ Will update every now and then

Mori

you need 300 MA and imbued rings if you wana be super cool like me kyle and ultra

U had it, but ur acc's locked, besides I cba to spend 20 hours on a ring I can lose.

once u get 300ma u can imbue like 20 rings I think it is

then it only takes about an hour or two to get back up to enough reward credits to reimbue a ring :p

you need 300 MA and imbued rings if you wana be super cool like me kyle and ultra

U had it, but ur acc's locked, besides I cba to spend 20 hours on a ring I can lose.

once u get 300ma u can imbue like 20 rings I think it is

then it only takes about an hour or two to get back up to enough reward credits to reimbue a ring :p

20 rings? rofl, thats epic I never done ma ;s

wait is mobilising easy/quick? because it may be worth it.

gratz on stream neck. when you say 99 mage /summ, does that mean 99 magic and summoning? or as much summoning as possible?

wait is mobilising easy/quick? because it may be worth it.

gratz on stream neck. when you say 99 mage /summ, does that mean 99 magic and summoning? or as much summoning as possible?

While getting 99 Summoning I'll get 99 Mage too

are you going to burst rock lobsters? its so boring..

Barrage, few month ago I couldnt last more then an hour, idk why I can now guess I'm motivated
  • 3 weeks later...