t7emon Arrow GS pure PK video 4 (New BH) [99 str, 99 range,94 mage]

t7emon_arrow

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

Very nice vid i loved the editing pking variation and espically the qaulity of the vid enjoyed it throughly songs were not my taste but still kept me entertained ill give it a whooping 9.7/10 always room for a little improvement. :)

t7emon_arrow

HOLY SHIT! how long ago was the bottom right pic of your sig taken???

Other than that great vid 5/5.

About 2 years ago maybe when you were still at home with EOP :D we had just downed MM for the 3rd time that week and we came back to spam them but they didn't return to edgeville lolol we just need to get EOP back to that level we just got some new forums register here:

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/

If you had a pure it'd be nice to see you in eop again lol

zi damage zi

LOL "gf i pk mods i" u red bared him not killed him you can see him eating then u stop the clip.. and from watch i heard he killed u 3 times and u didnt kill him once?

t7emon_arrow

LOL "gf i pk mods i" u red bared him not killed him you can see him eating then u stop the clip.. and from watch i heard he killed u 3 times and u didnt kill him once?

I did kill him and NO he didn't eat cause he was dead. the cutting of the clip is just editing to go with the music when I rendered it I realised he didnt drop but im not gnna rerender my video for 10 hrs for minor errors even though there were a few. For the record we fought twice he didn't know i was still potting first fight so he caught me off gaurd. Then I came back with fire cape bgs etc. got a nice spec and end of. I pk mods I isn't invisible he dies like every1 else.

t7emon_arrow

Na 17emon arrow isn't my pure it's my brothers.

You obviously didn't kill Mods as he doesn't drop.. Well done on red-barring him though.. Maybe next time ehh?

Read above im done talking to pk mods fan boys :\ this pic supports my above statements http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/104/090603204538.png ^^ then you can see me beatign him in video but w/e I cba if he wants to dm again and settle it I gladly will.

You obviously didn't kill Mods as he doesn't drop.. Well done on red-barring him though.. Maybe next time ehh?

Read above im done talking to pk mods fan boys :\

Sorry but I just think it's retarded when wannabe's like you put red-bars in their "player-killing" video. You also put retarded shit like 26k's with your targets in.. Why even bother? It's not entertaining it's just lame.

Aside from the above your video wasn't bad. I just like watching pking - not player almost killing.

t7emon_arrow

Sorry but I just think it's retarded when wannabe's like you put red-bars in their "player-killing" video. You also put retarded shit like 26k's with your targets in.. Why even bother? It's not entertaining it's just lame.

Aside from the above your video wasn't bad. I just like watching pking - not player almost killing.

Read the above comment it's edited good pk videos mix good pking with good loot imo and there were no red bars but at the end of the day your gnna believe what you want. I'm far from a wanabe as im not trying to imitate any1 this is my own style of pking im putting out viding in HD for best quality range gs comboes etc for you to call me a wanabe is bs imo.

Awsome vid Gj

Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Read the above comment it's edited good pk videos mix good pking with good loot imo and there were no red bars but at the end of the day your gnna believe what you want. I'm far from a wanabe as im not trying to imitate any1 this is my own style of pking im putting out viding in HD for best quality range gs comboes etc for you to call me a wanabe is bs imo.

Awsome vid Gj

Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Yeah well if you actually killed him then you'd have no problem uploading a .gif of the original clip.. Hell while you're at it upload the clip? Range-gs is your style? I've seen over 20 other vids of people comboing range with Godswords. Mains have been doing that shit for ages and pulling it off with class.. Check this for originality -

26king your target is not pking but if it's the only way you can get the loot then hey, whatever keeps the view-count rising right? Anyways I did actually enjoy parts of the vid and it was well synced with the music.. Just a few things let it down.

Yeah you're right I'm not going to believe you 'till I see at the very least a screen shot of you with Mods' kill message. I mean you put his name in the explanation of your vid (God knows why?) as if to say wow look at me I killed a YouTube hero.

I just hate seeing bullshit like fake clips and lame 26ks in a video that's meant to promote you killing other pkers.

zi damage zi

no1 said hes invinsible and u call us pk mod fans? no were just his m8s u added him to ur credits and u show urself red baring? youtube hero wanabe

Ok vid, was expecting better for as arrogant as you are lol..Don't overdue the editing, when u were stretching the screen it might cause sickness..hah.

Good vid though overall.