[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

You know you're addicted to RS when..

ilx ace ilx

I used to get mad and aggressive if someone downed me in an important fight or rushed me down. I used to think a lot o my time that I wasn't infront of the computer about rs. Glad that time is over. I had 115 days online in about 550 days of my account. None was botted

Don't get me wrong the times i've spoken to you you're a real nice chilled guy. But; 500 days legit is over a year of your life, you should re-think how you spend your time a little. Life's too good to spend it sat in front of a game, unfortunately it took me 150 days legit to realise that ¬_¬

what you're not taking into consideration the xp gained!!!!!!

When you get an adrenaline rush pking.

^ this LOL i get it a million times, when i risk a fuck load while pking/staking.

When you dream about runescape, and doing an ags spec emote irl (jumping in the air spinning, with a pretend ags) thinking your the boss.

Toby|Doggie

^ this LOL i get it a million times, when i risk a fuck load while pking/staking.

When you dream about runescape, and doing an ags spec emote irl (jumping in the air spinning, with a pretend ags) thinking your the boss.

I have actually done a blitz-ags emote in real life, hello.

I have actually done a blitz-ags emote in real life, hello.

Don't get me wrong the times i've spoken to you you're a real nice chilled guy. But; 500 days legit is over a year of your life, you should re-think how you spend your time a little. Life's too good to spend it sat in front of a game, unfortunately it took me 150 days legit to realise that ¬_¬

what you're not taking into consideration the xp gained!!!!!!

Whether you're sat talking to people at grand exchange or skilling, 100 days is too much.

Elven Dremor

No wai!

I'll quit this game when it becomes an addiction.

Ethan|Unicornz

b5ld37.jpg

well sup

#1 duck tape sword