You know you're addicted to RS when..

ilx ace ilx

B L l l T Z

When your mom calls you on your phone and says, “your Grandpa just died” and you reply,” what’d he drop?

Octavarium

When you sleep in class during a maths test and the teacher doesn't notice.

are you saying "when you stay up all night and play rs"? because otherwise I've no idea how this relates.

When you get an adrenaline rush pking.

^ this LOL i get it a million times, when i risk a fuck load while pking/staking.

When you dream about runescape, and doing an ags spec emote irl (jumping in the air spinning, with a pretend ags) thinking your the boss.

b5ld37.jpg

well sup

#1 duck tape sword

fail hilt  :lol:

When general things in real life remind you of runescape, like reading the poem 'trout' for your english GCSE exam and then day dreaming about sitting at barbarian village with a fishing rod.

Something that happened about 4 years ago when I was like 14:

When you and a girl are making sex jokes and DFS comes up, to her it means desperate for sex but every time you think about it you're thinking DRAGON FIRE SHEILD!  :sleep:

• 7 years later...

When you make your girlfriend suck your dick while you high Alch just to say you did it (this happened and she was super excited about it because I told her how I would be making history and fulfilling dreams )

39 minutes ago, Sprite said:

@Frog I second that too , got it done while on a misfit Sunday once ?

My guy . See now that is challenge mode of what I did. Ii was tapping my laptop touchpad and holding hair up not pking