How should i go back?

Walli

ok, last time i worked out was before i went to spain so like the 13th or sumin.

In this time ive drank about 8 times my body weight in alcohol lol. Im poor until thursday when student loans come thru so cant afford to renew for 1 more month until then.

So friday i plan to go back to the gym and then start again properly the week after.

Do i pick up where i left off routine and weight wise or do i drop it a little for a week?

You're probably not going to be able to do as good as you used so yes, drop abit and go slow! Cardio is going to be the same so go easy and don't give up.

were you seeing good results before?

if not, start a new routine and actually try and get on a moderately strict diet. i know u find that hard and being a student doesn't help but you'll never be at your full potential without it m8. as for the weight just go with trial and error, i usually have 2 holidays for 2 weeks at a time every year and when i return i find that certain exercises have become harder, and some have even improved due to all that rest!

Dan| High Rating

well i remember when I was out for 3 weeks because of injury i thought I would have to drop the weight significantly but I found that I was almost lifing the same. Although I was eating stricly during that time so idk for you lol.

Gareth l Rare

I duno when i was working (i was in the kitchen so i was sweating 24/7 like a pig) + was clubbing twise a week on tequila/stella constantly

But i burnt most of it off throughout the night + went for jogs after college daily (was 20min jog uphill with a bag full of text books which was like a bag of rocks) followed by weight lifting + push ups (nothing super heavy just standard weights)

like 20 push ups + 20 lifts every advert for 3 hours every day i wasnt working (so like 3days a week) + weekends when im not laying in bed recuperating

And i managed to stay in shape that way + eat right

So if you find a simple work out

Jumping on your stairs (skip last one and jump to 2nd then jump off then jump to 3rd and repeat for 5mins)

and do push ups every advert when watching tv

You'll find yourself getting back into shape

Then go back to the gym next week

I duno when i was working (i was in the kitchen so i was sweating 24/7 like a pig) + was clubbing twise a week on tequila/stella constantly

But i burnt most of it off throughout the night + went for jogs after college daily (was 20min jog uphill with a bag full of text books which was like a bag of rocks) followed by weight lifting + push ups (nothing super heavy just standard weights)

like 20 push ups + 20 lifts every advert for 3 hours every day i wasnt working (so like 3days a week) + weekends when im not laying in bed recuperating

And i managed to stay in shape that way + eat right

So if you find a simple work out

Jumping on your stairs (skip last one and jump to 2nd then jump off then jump to 3rd and repeat for 5mins)

and do push ups every advert when watching tv

You'll find yourself getting back into shape

Then go back to the gym next week

Steroids will show you how a real pig sweats.

2nbwt29.jpg

Control yourself and have a fixed strict diet

Your cutting I believe? Make sure to keep a calorie deficiency

Keep your routine if its working and try with same weights

IMO 1-2 times a week swim, great for fat loss