This guy is a beast

Lat

Iz Ahrim Iz

it's not horrible, but I agree with most of you, it did need more variety...imagine if somebody got one of those maxed with max gear/bonuses

20 attack

99 str

45 def

99 range

94 mage

99 hp

44 prayer (52 is completely useless now)

that'd be a nice account tbh

You would be completely range based and like 78+ combat. 20 Attack 99 Strength only allows up to 82 range/mage I believe.

The vid was extremely boring, he has shit gear and is just another pker straight out of the SW waiting room.

it's not horrible, but I agree with most of you, it did need more variety...imagine if somebody got one of those maxed with max gear/bonuses

20 attack

99 str

45 def

99 range

94 mage

99 hp

44 prayer (52 is completely useless now)

that'd be a nice account tbh

You would be completely range based and like 78+ combat. 20 Attack 99 Strength only allows up to 82 range/mage I believe.

The vid was extremely boring, he has shit gear and is just another pker straight out of the SW waiting room.

But the idea of this kind of pure is a new one, and pking kind of needs a new idea now :| he's right in the beginning of the vid when he lists all those pures and says "Think you've seen them all?"

I also would like to see how far this type of pure goes, how prominant it's going to be in the near/late future, and how people pk, what bonuses they get, etc..

He could of gotten rune gloves and still of been 20 attack and a rune defender for  a good three or four max hits.

Quite a unique account being 68 combat, needed more a variety though.

Rune gloves requires the awowgei subquest, = grand tree and tree gnome. = attack.
watch me tb

he needs fire cape. anhy defender he can get, or at least zam book, and rune gloves. im not sure but i think he can get at least addy gloves with same atk and def

watch me tb

For all the dumbasses.

20 + 99 does not equal enough to get him into Warrior's Guild anyways.

then how do the attack pures get their atk cape at level 35? 99 atk 1 str.. dur deh durrrrrrrr