Who is this?

Roberto

Don't like it then find another clan's forum to use.

Wow, wowww. Remember all the shit you said when you were a forum guest. And I was behind you all the way..

I'm with Env, Flex +1's, spams and talks shit non stop. He's a horrible addition to FOE

Wow, wowww. Remember all the shit you said when you were a forum guest. And I was behind you all the way..

I'm with Env, Flex +1's, spams and talks shit non stop. He's a horrible addition to FOE

lol i dont give a shit what you think your retired get a day job do something useful instead of trying to get a reaction out of me, alright whatever i spam no ones said anything about it, and how would you know im a horrible addition to foe you dont know me and you aint seen or heard of me to judge. You're not very smart are you and your not foe either makes you look like an idiot tbh. Enjoy your incapacity benefits mate.

lol i dont give a shit what you think your retired get a day job do something useful instead of trying to get a reaction out of me, alright whatever i spam no ones said anything about it, and how would you know im a horrible addition to foe you dont know me and you aint seen or heard of me to judge. You're not very smart are you and your not foe either makes you look like an idiot tbh. Enjoy your incapacity benefits mate.

Thanks for proving my point  :nice:

Thanks for proving my point  :nice:

np knew u would not understand +1 ;)

Shut Up Kid

member of foe or not that doesnt void the fact that hes a fucking retard, all he does is spam or talk shit, none of hits posts are helpful whatsoever, he makes foe look retarded.

member of foe or not that doesnt void the fact that hes a fucking retard, all he does is spam or talk shit, none of hits posts are helpful whatsoever, he makes foe look retarded.

ure opinion really no point carrying this on and you cant back up what you say. tbh idiots like dont know what your talking about how can you say im a retard you dont even know me, i dont even want to know you, how do you know, obv you take a sudden intrest in what i post so keep mirin kid.

Shut Up Kid

ure opinion really no point carrying this on and you cant back up what you say. tbh idiots like dont know what your talking about how can you say im a retard you dont even know me, i dont even want to know you, how do you know, obv you take a sudden intrest in what i post so keep mirin kid.

sudden interest? i've been calling you a retarded spammer since you applied.

"don't know what im talking about, don't know who i am"

k but i know you spam every fucking post you make or talk stupid shit, how do i know? because you post everywhere.

you don't want to know me? awesome.

sudden interest? i've been calling you a retarded spammer since you applied.

"don't know what im talking about, don't know who i am"

k but i know you spam every fucking post you make or talk stupid shit, how do i know? because you post everywhere.

you don't want to know me? awesome.

lol ok whatever go get a hobbie you loser

Sam|Stop Lying

Flex,  this is the most I've ever seen you post at one time and it's flame.

I wouldn't mind you, and I bet you're an okay guy, but your grammar and your constant 1-5 letter responses kind of piss me off o.O

lip job has attacked. <3

madelyn marie i believe she got scenes on brazzers

Brazzers always got those 'perfect' milfs which I find terribly ugly.

and yeah Flex is a gay spammer.

But let him think that people actually care about his 1-5 word posts.

What is it to anyone how Flex spells, who are any of you to judge? Judging people based on spelling on the net is just another way to feel better about yourself and try make yourself look better than someone. Stfu you aint special.