[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

my week

Walli

Went on tour with my uni rugby team to lloret near barca in spain. Like 5000+ students go there this time every year so sportsfest. None of us play sport we just get smashed, blind drunk and pull all birds, fitties, fatties, anything goes on tour and thats just one night =D Honestly the best week you will ever go on in your uni life lol.   

MAN THE HARPOONNNNNNNSSSSSSSS

my forfeit after the bong for not scoring a try this season ~ the naked beach run

you may of noticed one lad on some of the pics looked like a fucked up crack head. The story is simple, he is shit banter and just tragic. He doesn’t play rugby with us, just friend of one of lads. He came on tour and just windged about everything so we just took his fucking soul.

There was also somebody similar in another uni rugby team in our hotel so we took him off their hands for a few hours and took his soul too. They formed the tour poo boys.

Before:

After we took their souls

Edgehill poo boy

our poo boy

then he decided he wouldn’t bring a morphsuit for the last night.. so we made him a homemade one.

the soul was removed.

An absolute class week, loved it and cant wait till next year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Walli

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

LOL wow, that looked like one epic week for you guys. Thanks for posting a picture of you guys naked running across the beach.. It's not like we WANT to see them or anything.