Calling Out Steroids - Bench Press Max

Sc1m1tar

please post a video of yourself being "Alpha" and outlift me please. only thing you know about lifting is the stuff you read. show me your all you knowledge on proper form and strength. thanks anyone else of you geeks that roll with or ride his D please outlift me to and show me your "knowledge" of steroids and lifting. LOOL

you did your cycle of your steroids, you know everything about lifting, your stronger, your better then the rest. show me.

JJ05AGuSNHc

2 Months ago. probably at 335-345 get at me you weak beta bitches.

ROFL

i wonder y i never seen any recording people in my gym, probs cuz no complete idiots go there.

nice arching your back.

Impressive even with the arched back.

Yeah, I think everyone on this sub-forum wants to see an updated pic of steroids, but that's not gonna happen. He hasn't posted one in ages and I doubt he will.

Tango_Oscar

Steroids is huge ive seen pics. Hes strong as fuck but does it for aesthetics.

You however are going to fuck your back up, i think your just jealous because hes proved himself, and you havnt? :s

Steroids is huge ive seen pics. Hes strong as fuck but does it for aesthetics.

You however are going to fuck your back up, i think your just jealous because hes proved himself, and you havnt? :s

Dont think hed be huge if he plays football :) but im guessing he's pretty big. and just because you can bench more then someone doesnt mean you know more or less then them.

_QnwAoesJvQ

all you are ignorant and weak. proper technique requires the base of your legs and to arch your back so you can stretch out your pectoral muscle to increase ROM to increase muscle mass.

sorry but i listen to power lifters who press 800Lbs bench press?

lol @ you all.

2vv0uue.png

anyways its probs ur mate who did the benching cause as u explain in:

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/fitness-health/steroids-36354/60/

ur friend is stonger than you. Saying that, you said ur friend had a good physique, yet the kid benching and the spotter, both look like it's their first time in the gym, and should never. EVER. wear a vest again.

do you even lift? hahaha

can't argue with idiots, their always right.

Tango_Oscar

Nahhh i dont powerlift and fuck all my joints up. i body build. and i promise you, i have a more aesthetically pleasing body than you.

15exnr4.jpg

Me on the right.

Nahhh i dont powerlift and fuck all my joints up. i body build. and i promise you, i have a more aesthetically pleasing body than you.

15exnr4.jpg

Me on the right.

you turn me on

Shut Up Kid

15exnr4.jpg

Me on the right.

sexy nipplesĀ  ^_^

i swear i've seen that kid on the left, where do you live?

also deadmau5 or whatever, keep arguing kid, you'll end up like the other 'know it all' 6 s 6 i 6 n

15exnr4.jpg

Me on the right.

"Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat bitch with big tits- it doesn't count." - Zyzz

your still a bitch.