True Helll is Back... :)

Tuned In

K so i've come back to rs, recently moved again, just got my internet back and will have it now at my dads and my moms house, so i can play whenever. I was a FOE Fa for about a month and after that month i moved and never had internet which lead me to get kicked from FOE :( . Now that i am back and ready to rip up this new wildy im going to have to get some goals set here so all i need is some good old opinions from FOE.

K so lets start off from what i got, i started with nothing when i came back, had enough for 1!! load of pking, i sat in wildy got a targ was at 35% ep, and boom killed targ got a 350k kill. not bad considering that only took an hour. So now im onto the trying not to pk and work on cash and my Str/Range/Mage. Heres a quick stat pic.

Posted Image

K so now that you guys know what i got, well ive got 500k cash, and basic melee gear obviously. So if i can get some suggestions from everyone on how to make cash without using alot of money, or a good way to train str nowadays im guessing bandits still but not in my price range atm. It would help alot. Alot of new stuff has gone down in rs and not really knowing anything atm. Getting addy gaunts atm to (y)

Thats about it hit me back :)

~Tuned|True

:/ ye, u can do 26k trick if you want to make some good money, but its also based on luck

100 ep is about 1m+ ish

that's what i do

Welcome back.

I'd suggest Hunter it's not fast but if you were to catch 1k red chins a day you'd be making 600k+ a day.

I noticed you were 79 mage and assumed you might like it to be higher  :shifty:?

Buy unpowered orbs, and cosmics, and charged glories then go to edge air obelisk, charge them, glory to edge and repeat- decent mage xp and you make a profit, although are faster methods of just making cash.

Dude, go to aviansies get 81-90 ranged at aviansies and u got like 20m or more... u get like 100k xp per trip (  1 trip takes 3hours ) and u get per trip like from 80 range 300 bars so like 800-900k i did 90-95 range at avs and i had tons of cash made of them

now im thinking about going to avies and getting 85 range then using the cash from that to get 82-85 mage, other then that once i have cash im guessing i'll make cash pking, lots of people say its a good money maker, Thanks everyone :)

Tuned|True

E1f of dark

minotaurs under barb village small str exp drop pure ess noted/ iron arrows an lv 1 clues do like 10+ clues a day. i made 2mil+ from like 15+ clues ea day ani did 5-10 clues n hour, gl.

might sound nooby but trust me just do it ull be like :O

ok get 85 range from avainsies. Than alch to 85 mage while gaining ep and 26king = around 10m probably i got 74-80 mage and i made 3m after the loss of the alches

ok get 85 range from avainsies. Than alch to 85 mage while gaining ep and 26king = around 10m probably i got 74-80 mage and i made 3m after the loss of the alches

Thanks everyone for the ideas, but i think this idea right here is what im gonna do sounds like it'll be best thing for me to do since i do need to get range and mage up lol. Thanks

Tuned|True