don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

'maintenance'

Dan| High Rating

Dan| High Rating

Alright guys, basically i've just come off a cutting cycle after a bulk and I feel as if i'm big enough now and also don't need to cut anymore as I can see my abs, so I need some advice for a workout / diet for maintaining constant bodyweight/bf%. Bascially i've never done maintenance before as i've only ever bulked/cut. stats: 6ft 1, Edit: Calced weight wrong: 170 lbs. I'm not used to using pounds/stone sry. Thanks.

i assume you've still got a skinny body but you are just happy with it, 150 lbs lol, so in those circumstances im not sure how or if you need to take any real measures to maintain it.

just don't go back to your bulking calorie intake (if you taking enough anyway).

Dan| High Rating

alright i was just wonderin what i should be doing in terms of reps etc. Whilst i was bulking i was on 10-12 reps and cutting 14-16, jw whats the best way to go about it

Dan| High Rating

Pic?

also, not gna post pic here yet incase any1 i know irl uses these boards and sees i have anything to do with runescape lol

Dan| High Rating

id go for the standard 10 reps tbh.

k cheers, also the main reason i don't want to get any bigger is im a sprinter/football player/rugby player and i don't want my agility affected by having too much bulk.

Dan| High Rating

havn't u seen olympic sprinters and rugby players?

yh I have roids, and when i can ill post a pic and you'll see im big enough. but this thread can be closed now all I wanted to know was the amount of reps/calories. Thanks

Dan| High Rating

o shit lol i calced my weight wrong srry im not 150 im 12.2 stone which is 12.2 x 14 = 170 lbs. For some reason i thought there was 12 pounds per stone, sry im used to using kg lol.

Dan| High Rating

this is my pic with head chopped off etc. Ik my chest could do with some more but i wana maintain this weight for now.

its coming off in 20 mins :D

I kinda wanted to see the pic.

I mean, no one can identify you with a picture of your head cut off only if you had like a tattoo or a birthmark ..

Pics are always nice ... And you CAN lock your own topic. Maybe not on these boards, but I can usually lock my own topics.

Dan| High Rating

I kinda wanted to see the pic.

I mean, no one can identify you with a picture of your head cut off only if you had like a tattoo or a birthmark ..

Pics are always nice ... And you CAN lock your own topic. Maybe not on these boards, but I can usually lock my own topics.

put it up again, im takin it off in a bit

Nice pic. I wish my bottom abs would be more prominent, oh well.

How much can you bench/squat?

I'm interested because I'm almost the same weight/body type, except I'm a little smaller, and I need to estime where I should be at.

Dan| High Rating

Nice pic. I wish my bottom abs would be more prominent, oh well.

How much can you bench/squat?

I'm interested because I'm almost the same weight/body type, except I'm a little smaller, and I need to estime where I should be at.

sry i only use kg so if u use lbs ur gna have to convert. But my 2 rep max bench is 90kg (havnt done in a while), my max squat is 5x 80kg (ik its kinda pussy but oh well :P)

edit: Don't use me as a benchmark as to what you should be lifting :P, im hardly as strong as most ppl my size