Energy drink diet?

Soap

Hello all.

I was watching a show the other day called "supersize vs superskinny"

Basically thin people go on to put on weight, and fatties go to lose some.

One of the skinny guys had alot of high caffeine  drinks, eg red bull/coffee

The doctor said that a high amount of caffeine gives you a false sense of fullness, therefore decreasing the amount you want to eat(stomach shrinks), and it speeds up your metabolism.

So i decided to go and buy a 6 pack of cheap energy drinks and test this out.

i had 2 yesterday, and had about 4 shits. I had half a pizza and 30 mins later i shit it out.

I had one this morning and had a slice of left over pizza, and i shat it out in 15 mins (i could see it was the pizza lol.)

I'm also really not feeling very hungry after one slice, which is very odd. so this may be a good thing to look into for some?

Careful, im sure even the guy on the programme doesnt have as many a day as u would think.. Energy drinks are so bad for u lol yeah they increase metabolism but they have a huge amount of calories too plus one of the only reasons they lower ur appetite is because they bloat u, doing this diet using water would lower the appetite exactly the same as all it is is the feeling of being full, wouldnt advise drinking lots of energy drinks theyre really bad

Yeh gj looking into it u needed to loose some weight fatty.

Yes ben, yes i do

lol joke fucking come at me you blonde cunt

You actually do though  :huh:

energy drinks are pretty awful for you.

sugar/calories and some other mildly dangerous nutrients.

your best thing would be to obviously exercise more but your balanced diet should include the various foods that help to keep you going throughout the day. many cereals etc and wholemeal bread at breaksfasts especially contain this process. btw, pizza isn't good for losing weight.. even a slice.

Yes ben, yes i do

You actually do though  :huh:

if u dont have anything related to say then do fuck off, no one likes you so please do us all a favour.

And i know Ben is joking because me and him have late night sex all the time and he always compliments my abs.

And to Roids&Brap

I know it's just something i thought of trying for a bit of a laugh rly..

yeah i know pizza is horrendously bad but im staying at sisters uni and she doesnt really cook

Yes ben, yes i do

You actually do though  :huh:

if u dont have anything related to say then do fuck off, no one likes you so please do us all a favour.

And i know Ben is joking because me and him have late night sex all the time and he always compliments my abs.

:lol:

Really though

Tango_Oscar

Dont drink energy drinks, if you want something to help you speed your metabolism up, use an ECA stack, and man up (eating right foods/doing right workout)

Wow, dont flame me telling me to "man up"

I do cardio and shit, when im home i eat properly, i just thought this would be a bit of FUN...

I'm not a fitness expert, infact, i'm a fat bastard - but with the amount of chemicals and sugar in energy drinks, can it really be good for you? =/ not to mention it's terrible for your heart, and sleeping patterns.