[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Steve McNair Dies

Afimm

Earlier today Steve McNair was shot dead in his condo in Nashville, TN. The woman that was with him was also found shot dead.

Discuss.

Posted Image

You will always be remembered.

R.I.P.

Edit: If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all. This thread is to discuss his death and his life in general. Not for your selfish ass to raise your worthless post count. GTFO

shame, no lead on the killer?

Well one belief is that the 20 year old girl that he was with murdered him then committed suicide. Nothing has been confirmed yet though. It was pretty violent though. He was shot four times, with two of the shots hitting him in the head.
Mike (0BR)

shame, no lead on the killer?

Well one belief is that the 20 year old girl that he was with murdered him then committed suicide. Nothing has been confirmed yet though. It was pretty violent though. He was shot four times, with two of the shots hitting him in the head.

Yes. It makes sense as the girlfriend only has one shit to the head while Mcnair has numerous to the body. I believe Mcnair was to get a divorce with his wife in order to live with his girlfriend but it never happend. Makes sense his mistress shot him.

R.I.P Boss.