People that's experienced.

primax

I need your thoughts about whats more fun, 60 attack or 75. Please the ones who has got 75 from 60 gimme ur thoughts :D thanks.

Depends..

On strength lvl.. 75 is better on higher strenght..

And on wut you like ? Low level pking ? 60 attack or High level pking ? 75attack..

I would go for 75 after you get bored of 60 =P

Broerie3

if u cant afford ags definitely not.

and if your 44 prayer (not 52 because it raises combat just a bitt too much) and 90+ str 70 attack with SS has proven to be good.

i would stay 60 attack lower cb and more fun

if your 70 attack or 75 would raise your cb a lot and you will fight more zerker pures so will be a challenge

Depends on what you can afford, if you can afford d claws stay 60 if you can afford whip-plus a godsword or ss plus a godsword or whip-ss-plus godsword then get 75 att with ATLEAST 90 str

When I make decisions like that, I'd think about the money situation. If I can hold a GS, afford it, not lose it etc.. then why not? IMO GS's seem pretty fun to use. Then again, if I don't have the cash for it, then why bother getting 75 attack? I stick to what I can afford, and how it will benefit me.