don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

aye,

ur f r 0 z e

ur f r 0 z e

how yall been ive been out chylln n shyt u guys know.im in atlanta georgia jus chylln. ive been having fun just being me.i just wanted to check up on foe i might not show that i like foe but im styll he for yall so hope everyones been good and everything. now rs-ralted i think ima come back and play again who knows.so ill see yall later.

-peace

how yall been ive been out chylln n shyt u guys know.im in atlanta georgia jus chylln. ive been having fun just being me.i just wanted to check up on foe i might not show that i like foe but im styll he for yall so hope everyones been good and everything. now rs-ralted i think ima come back and play again who knows.so ill see yall later.

-peace

Translation:

How are you doing my fellow clan members and FOE Guests. I've been doing swell and dandy. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia enjoying myself. I've been having fun, just being my 'ol regular self. I just wanted to check up on FOE, because I enjoy FOE. I may not say it enough, or show it enough. But you're great. I'm still here for you guys, so I hope you all are having a great time in anything you choose. Now onto a RS Related issue, I think I will come back and play again. Who knows, I'll talk to you later.

on a side note... you left?

-peace

Translation from black to english:

How are you doing my fellow clan members and FOE Guests. I've been doing swell and dandy. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia enjoying myself. I've been having fun, just being my 'ol regular self. I just wanted to check up on FOE, because I enjoy FOE. I may not say it enough, or show it enough. But you're great. I'm still here for you guys, so I hope you all are having a great time in anything you choose. Now onto a RS Related issue, I think I will come back and play again. Who knows, I'll talk to you later.

fixed

Translation:

Lol. Your cocky but funny.

I C0NN0R I

P4 that was uncalled for, if retards went to the so very very slight effort to type properly we wouldn't need cocky bastards like ow 3 hit, then what would become of teh intraneTz?

-peace

Translation:

I lol'd at this.

I understood what you said.

I've been chillin', kid.

You quit or took a break?

-peace

Translation:

ty

Far out, I can't believe how cocky you are Ow 3.

FAR OUT BRAH!)*#!)#*

SO FUCKING FAR OUT, MAN. THE RIPTIDE'S FUCKING GNARLY BRO

• 1 month later...