[FOE] 68cb amazing k0s Teeky Pk vid 4#

Teeky Pk

that intro was a bit annoying tbh. some nice editing but you should work on fading songs between each other. you hit ridiculously high for you str it seems. I never hit like that :(

Some decent kills, incredibly over-used music and over-edited lol.. try to use less editing next vid im sure its not just me who finds it annoying to watch :nice: gl with next vid

Lol, Brap :D you made me lol ;) overedited more like underedited i cannot edit for shit ;D

Well in that case just dont try so hard with the editing i guess, no one likes a video they cant watch  :nice:

liked it.

Agree with Brap that you used over-used songs, also you're music seems to cut off and not fade enough or when it did fade it was faded at like the chorus or something which just ruined the songs for me. 

Editing was good although it seemed you spent more time on the effects than transitions, try and get the transitions to link in with the music a bit more and then the editing would be brilliant.

Personally liked the effects although you gotta understand a lot of people don't, thats why there is minimal editing in my vids.  Also you seem to be very pan/zoom happy, athough its good at times, there was one point where you zoomed in and out over and over, didn't quite do it for me as an effect.

People always remember the bad stuff so you gotta make sure you tighten up every loose end for an overall approval.  Hope this was constructive and helped, PM me if you got any questions or want any help with anything.

~ GT ZoX

PS: you're using Sony Vegas and After Effects right?

Was an alright vid but CC for next time:

- I didnt really like the intro seemed like there was too many different random things that didnt really go together

- Make sure to have the music fade (as others said above)

- A little too much zoom and pan

PS: you're using Sony Vegas and After Effects right?

yah vegas also ppl if you don't like the video don't watch it ;s

• 2 months later...