B4r4g3 n dd5 First Bh Video "The Haxed Dds"

B4r4g3_n_Dd5

B4r4g3_n_Dd5

Hey everyone, well this is my first post on these forums, decided to just post my pk video, hope you guys enjoy. :)

Thanks everyone for compliments/constructive criticism. I have heard many times, to fix the simple d scim/dds combo, and yes, i promise to add "At Least" maul combos, knives, and stat warhammer. Cant really do much more because im not uber rich.

If you guys would like to subscribe to my videos because you enjoy them and wish for more, that would be appreciated

-B4r4g3

Pretty good first vid.

I liked the editing but different combo's would be nice. Scim/dds gets boring after awhile  :mellow:

nice for a first vid and i liked it  ;) wasnt bad through my eyes even tho scim to dds does get boring after a while 5/5

More like haxed scim your dds seemed to be quite unlucky but that scim was beasting.

Nice video watched it through try some new combo's imo.

Pokes and ur dds hits wernt overall that great but nice combo's, and i liked the intro but its kinda off, i woulda went moring - night and you coulda got a world without another person in it :p over all 7/10

B4r4g3_n_Dd5

Thanks all =)

20/50 clips for 2nd.

Songs are btw:

Anberlin- Ready Fuels

Atreyu- Lose it

Feeder-Feeling the moment

Smited B O W

lol that intro was amazing  :D but you need to put some combo's in there or eaven use a diff weapon like d 2h or g maul