Pure help the more advice the better ty.

karma pures

karma pures

Ok well the stats on my account is:

Combat: 43

Atk: 40

Strength: 57

range: 40

mage: 1

prayer: 1

Hitpoints: 48

defence: 1

I am just wondering what kind of pure i should become and what the the best ways to get to that.

Also just want to know anything that can help me to own in member pking.

x ur 0wnd x

ok if you're going to be member pking then you need mage/range!!! it's way over powered so if you stay low atk and pray then you'll do fine. You could also leave your atk at 50 so you can maul it up at a low cb.

Well first of al you should decide wut you wanna be.. Mauler or Dragon Weapons ? For me it's dragon cuz im bored of mauling.. Second you should get ranged up.. Even if you don't use it you still get HP exp.. And I love high hp.. Less flaming about safe n stuff =P

Defence should stay 1 and pray sumthing like 13 when low leveled and 43+ when high lvl'd...

Hope this helps you out a bit..

When ur not out yet just start training str en range..

Broerie3

can someone help me with my pure also.

i want to join foe and here are my stats:

Combat: 58

Atk: 50

Strength: 68

range: 82

mage: 81

prayer: 11 (from dt)

Hitpoints: 68

defence: 1

can u tell me what to improve and thanks!

get 50 att  70 strength 75 ranged and 70 magic.

Go do frenklin quest [ ony first part ]  then go to experiments for strength.

for ranged you should go firegiants/ tzhaar pits

Got A Big Un

id stay 50 attack until your 85 strength at least and decide from there what you want to do.

As for your range and mage try to keep them 7 levels above your strength as this will make your ranged based which is better.

For strength you should either train at experiments, soul wars or zamorak warriors(if you need cash but not so much exp) or flesh crawlers if you want ok exp and decent cash.

For ranged there is a variety of choices such as chins if you arent bothered about losing a few mil to get ranged levels, avanises if you need cash, firer giants for decent exp and cash and orgres for fast cheap ranged exp.

For mage id recommend alching ruby rings in zanaris as you dont lose much money which will allow you to gain more magic levels.