iTango's diet

Tango_Oscar

I've been eating so many chicken breast/tuna brown bread/wholegrain toasties lately as well as brown rice or pasta with greens and lite sauces, I need a change!

Tango_Oscar

Haha well i dont have fast food or cheat days. The only cheat food i have is when i have chicken in breadcrumbs. In which case i change the flavouring of the breadcrumb and it stops me getting bored  :D

I've been eating so many chicken breast/tuna brown bread/wholegrain toasties lately as well as brown rice or pasta with greens and lite sauces, I need a change!

Likewise, I've been farting like a mother fucker!

Is this what you eat everyday or was it just for today? i usually have sandwiches with 2 hard boiled eggs at work then when i get in i train and have a protein shake then have my tea later on which is something my mam makes which is healthy, but god Id be so bored of that everyday lol. There was a documentary I was watching about bodybuilding leading up to a contest some kid was eating white fish every 2-3 hours I think it was with white wine to dehydrate his body.