Monkey madness? how to do with lower prayer?

karma pures

karma pures

how can you do monkey madness without protection against mage or range? i see all the topics and ppl are saying 13 is the best prayer but

is it possible to do monkey madness with that lower of prayer or do u have to get it to a certain lvl also what lvl prayer would be the best

if i was going to do monkey madness?

v dangerz v3

oo!!! dude look me up i did with 1 pray yesterday nd like 59 range!! For fighting demon use addy cbow nd diamd bolts (e) once ur at the bridge take a step to the side so u can c his hp, nd pot range him

nd im not 60 atk nd wont b for awhile :p

Smited B O W

u can do with 1 prayer simply hide at the side on the deamon and then run out when its on like 10 hp and spec it.

also mayby get a m8 you can folow through the tunnel but its easy enough without just take a ivent on shark.

really easy to do.

You don't even need to fight him, go across the bridge, and stand on the other side where he cant hit you, the gnomes will get him down, once he's on low hp, run in and attack once, and it's done. Ii've never done it with prayer.

And the cave running, just about 4 super energys will do ya, i always have about 10 sharks left whenever i do it.

karma pures

hmm ty for the advice

well i have done it before and dang i didnt know there was a safe spot for the final boss.

i just need to find out where it is and i should be ok

Dude theres a bridge, go hide there let the gnomes damage the demon to 3 - 4 hp thne finish it i did monkey madness at like 51-52 cb

Really, i have done it at the lowest possible CB in runescape witch is 27, 1 pray 10 hp i have a screen to prove that i might post later, i used sara brews to almost 30hp, and was pretty straight forward* i had NO help* anyway yeah you don't need to kill the demon let the gnomes around you kill him but YOU need to ko, i koed with a level 34 wind blast (2) used a mage pot, pretty easy imo.