Top Posters In This Topic

• Snipers

• Charly

• Tango_Oscar

• Sam|Stop Lying

dont metion runescape =D

Protip.

Ahhh baby, touch my Dlong.

- Wow, dds spec me right in the face bby.

Ahhh baby, Im going to ice blitz all over you.

Shut Up Kid

dont metion runescape =D

Protip.

l0l

I happen to find running your hands through a birds hair whilst kissing her, and then kissing her neck while gently 'caressing' her tits is pretty erotic.

Actually being serious with that post aswell. I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT SAN

Inb4your16youdunnowoturtalkingboutwheniactuallydoandanyonesadenoughtosaythatisavirginsadmugemomess

dont metion runescape =D

Protip.

fucking lold

I'm sure this varies from girl to girl, but my current girlfriend loves her neck Kissed, nibbled, and licked.

Along with her collar bone area.

She also loves it if when I'm behind her, I lean forward and kiss her in the middle of her back, usually between her shoulder blades.

Also, can't forget the good ol' reach around.

I happen to find running your hands through a birds hair whilst kissing her, and then kissing her neck while gently 'caressing' her tits is pretty erotic.

:D likeing

when you take her doggy, let her put her legs next to eachother. applys more pressure on the g-spot

girls like it when you go down on them with a lil prosecco on your tongue

let her blow you with some tea in her mouth, nice for both

take her doggy and when youre about to cum, spit on her back, she will turn around and then try to aim ur jizz on her face +1 swag point if mission is succesfull

''Angry Dragon, The You’re getting head from a girl who doesn't want you to bust in her mouth, so she tells you to let her know before you’re about to bust. As she’s doing her work, just before you bust, hold her head down, bust your nut in her mouth, then hold her mouth shut and punch her in the stomach so it comes out her nose. In Pokémon terms, this can be expressed by the move "DRAGONAIR used DRAGON RAGE". ''

push it deep in her, durex dont put the seed in her, or else u might b keeping her, i just wanna put the scream in her!

Shut Up Kid

take her doggy and when youre about to cum, spit on her back, she will turn around and then try to aim ur jizz on her face +1 swag point if mission is succesfull

l0l

Inb4your16youdunnowoturtalkingboutwheniactuallydoandanyonesadenoughtosaythatisavirginsadmugemomess

your 16 you dunno wot u rtalking bout when i actually do and anyone sad enough to say that is a virgin sad mug emo mess