Stupid questions, please do not press if you cbf

Satsot

Ok, so I'm 104kgs(230lbs) and 187cms(6'1.5) and of course, to you people who can't see me, you are probably thinking I'm fat as fuck. No, I am not, I'm big as fuck though and I was wondering, am I overweight?well, I am overweight for someone my height but if my bf is within the healthy one, am I going to have any health problems for being this big(guessin' someone my height is around 78(181lbs)-90(198lbs)kgs) or is there healthy overweight? I guess my question is, is there a diference between fat overweight and muscule overweight? Also, when do you know you're big enough or to big?

If you're asking about it, you're most likely overweight.

You said you go to the gym 6 days a week and you're 230 lbs?

Look in the mirror, if you're muscular thenĀ  :nice:

Lol I edited after I took a look at your other thread, I'm glad you responded in .. 20 seconds lolololol.

You really do need to hit the gym then.

Lol I edited after I took a look at your other thread, I'm glad you responded in .. 20 seconds lolololol.

Yes, because everyone in the gym has a society based weight for their height or...they aren't muscular, Lmao.

what a bunch of morbids here:

http://uk.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Heavyweight

Also, my doubt is not that I'm overweight, I AM overweight according to height/weight standards. My real question(if u read the thread) is what's the diference between fat overweight and muscular overweight in terms of health?

Anyways, I'm out till tomorrow, peace.

Yes, because everyone in the gym has a society based weight for their height or...they aren't muscular, Lmao.

what a bunch of morbids here:

http://uk.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Heavyweight

Also, my doubt is not that I'm overweight, I AM overweight according to height/weight standards. My real question(if u read the thread) is what's the diference between fat overweight and muscular overweight in terms of health?

Anyways, I'm out till tomorrow, peace.

I'm sorry to say you're not a UFC star, and you do not have their type of training.

You even said it was stupid question, I told you the answer.

Also, when do you know you're big enough or to big?

Look in the mirror.

Tango_Oscar

Im 5 ft 8, 13 stone, classed as obese but its obvious when i look in the mirror im not lol.

Show me a pic of your 'big body' and ill tell u whether ur fat or not

I don't think you people understood my question, I know I'm not fat, I just want to know what's the diference between being big in weight with muscule or being big in weight with fat but w/e my pics here:]

28kke47.jpg

28suebt.png

Weighted myself today and I'm 99kgs now :|

its obvious your not fat, you're looking good mate.

shoulders are small compared to the rest of your body, how long have u been lifting btw? you're doing well.

as for those internet calculators that tell if your obese, ignore them completely after uv gained the amount of muscle that you have. unless you are using the correct laboratory equipment that can tell you your muscle/fat ratio etc, they are worthless.

its obvious your not fat, you're looking good mate.

shoulders are small compared to the rest of your body, how long have u been lifting btw? you're doing well.

as for those internet calculators that tell if your obese, ignore them completely after uv gained the amount of muscle that you have. unless you are using the correct laboratory equipment that can tell you your muscle/fat ratio etc, they are worthless.

8 months now. Gained nearly 20kgs!

u must b doing everything right or rly good genetics lol, i wasn't tht big after 8 months. :)

Decent genetics and I'm really careful with this things Lol.

Guys, another question. I want to be a big guy but I'm only 6'1, I'm not sure if I would look good being "big" Lol, anyone around my height who's big?(I have heavy bones that's why I'm 99kgs and don't look massive, I guess normally I would be around 85-90kgs).