Shave?

Mike (0BR)

Funny story with me, I used a razor to shave my chest. Was all nice and smooth the day of and a little after. Couple days later I start getting white pimples on my chest. Google says they're in-grown hairs from the shaving. I now have a bunch of red spots on my chest and it looks like shit!

How do you guys go about removing your hair?

I'm never letting a razor touch my chest again. Will have to resort to waxing I guess.

don't shave against the grain

and if you really want to do it right, invest in a waxing kit. they'll pull ur hairs out and wont grow back for awhile

Yeah I used to get this alot when shaving parts of my dick to make it look bigger.

Veet hair removal cream that shit bro.

wax that shit off, i know the whole idea of waxing it a bit gay... however does work, or if your too much of a pussy, use hair removal cream.

My girlfriend bought a waxing kit a few days ago and she's going to test it on me tomorrow. Before that she used to do it with tweezers and pulled out every hair separatly. Hurts like hell lol

Rofl don't ever shave chest or back etc.. Always wax

Are you actually serious... Can't say anything but wow or else you 2 will have a fit

I've done it a couple times and I recently got an ingrown pubic hair just around my waste area. Ended up getting infected and got the size of a half-dollar so make sure you fucking take atleast 2-3 showers a day with those little pimples. If one gets infected then Gl m8; Do they hurt?

I use a little buzzer now just to clean it up if needed. Usually don't have to shave much around those areas though

Shaves the forearms and armpit hair though

More cuts and bigger hole in your armpit when u got big biceps and shoulders :)