Need to know..

primax

I just need a quick response as no one reads Questions and Answers. What does FLIPPING mean? Example : "Don't merch, start flipping."

thank you.

Hey Primax,

It's another method of merching. For example:

1) Buy 10 Dragon platelegs slightly below mid or whatever price you can buy em at.

2) Put the 10 Dragon platelegs in Ge for a price higher, depending on the demand for that item. Since there is a 4 hour cap to how many items you're allowed to buy then sell, you can wait and they will eventually sell when the cap is over.

3) Repeat process 1 and 2 until the next Ge update, you can leave items that you want to sell overnight and they should sell in the morning.

It's great money if you know what you're doing, you should join a small clan to begin with for starters that'll help you get on your feet and understand how flipping works. Of course, as you see in steps 1-3, you can do the same with various items for an increase in profit

Remember, if you're going to do it on your own, you have to make sure the item you're going to be flipping will buy AND sell. So be careful!

Hope you understand what it means now ^-^

Lol hah, no worries! Yeah I remember when I first heard of the term, I was absolutely confused. It takes a while to understand these words=p

Anyhoo, happy money making. :)

So far i've flipped 5 Armadyl Helmets, 3 Saradomin swords, 400 rune platelegs and 6 dragon platelegs :) Made 1m by watching tv! ;o :wub: