Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

If you could pick to have someones body, who would it be?

Satsot

110402201714.png

rly? rofl

and idk i would rather create my own perfect body and not try and symbolise someone elses, you will never look the same because your genetics will always make it abit different anyway lol.

110402201714.png

rly? rofl

and idk i would rather create my own perfect body and not try and symbolise someone elses, you will never look the same because your genetics will always make it abit different anyway lol.

I know but I'm aiming for something like that but I imagine myself in it aswell.

110402201714.png

rly? rofl

I don't want to look huge, just enough to move fast and be fit too

the body isnt nearly as important as the face tbh (aesthetics wise).

That could be true but if you're not as pretty, an excelent body could make up for it and I think it's been proven women want a guy who can protect them(ence why, supposely, tall guys are more atractive than short ones[lol even though being tall doesn't mean you know how to protect someone]).

Wishing you had someone elses body, gay as fuck.

Yea, if you have a goal to look like someone because thye look good or even a idol it means you're gay.