Funny gym stories.

I Meleed I

Alot of serious topics on this board at the moment, let's get some laughter coming our way!

>At gym with the usual crew

>Friends are doing squats

>Random Paki comes over and starts telling my friends that their form is wrong

>Starts going on about ATG squats

>Paki goes to demonstrate

>FALLs on his ass.

Took ass to grass literally.

S 6 I 6 N 6

Once i was doing overhead tricep extensions on this machine with the V rope and the max weight you could do on the machine was 200 which is what i was using. Got it over my head fine, did my 8 reps and had to flip back around to put it back... I'm not quite 200 pounds, lost my footing and it put me on my ass.

Erm month or so ago, younger kid from school came in, he's huge(fat) and polish.. came in with his grandad, i ain't even joking he went on the pulling machine, pulled down 20kg twice, left that went on treadmill for like 2 mins, then leg machine for like 4 lifts on 30k, and then went on to row for 130m.

After this he was sweating to fuck and was begging his grandad to go home l0l

was loling so bad

Erm month or so ago, younger kid from school came in, he's huge(fat) and polish.. came in with his grandad, i ain't even joking he went on the pulling machine, pulled down 20kg twice, left that went on treadmill for like 2 mins, then leg machine for like 4 lifts on 30k, and then went on to row for 130m.

After this he was sweating to fuck and was begging his grandad to go home l0l

was loling so bad

ahh machine hoppers, i'd love watching that back when i actually gave a shit about my body..

i really wanna get back into working out.. but can't find the time or energy to do it.. :/

lol BIG ASH MOFFITT.

ok, so the gym i go to is full of some srs meatheads at times... and the time in this story there was a few.

Me, james and moffitt occupied the cables in the middle of the whole gym.

doing a tidy bicep workout.

Next thing all me and james hear is a fucking serious roar... we think o shit some fucker is curling the squat rack or something...

nope just moffitt squeezing out the last few reps on 5 or 10k LOL

MASSIVE FACEPALM.... big lads were staring at us -.-

lol BIG ASH MOFFITT.

ok, so the gym i go to is full of some srs meatheads at times... and the time in this story there was a few.

Me, james and moffitt occupied the cables in the middle of the whole gym.

doing a tidy bicep workout.

Next thing all me and james hear is a fucking serious roar... we think o shit some fucker is curling the squat rack or something...

nope just moffitt squeezing out the last few reps on 5 or 10k LOL

MASSIVE FACEPALM.... big lads were staring at us -.-

EXERT YOUR PRESENCE!

mines similar to yours

this egyptian kid whos like 6 inches shorter and like 100 pounds less then me thinks he can beat the shit out of me. i see him at the gym and he wants me to do squats, so he starts practicing with just the bar to make sure he doesnt fuck up, he puts 40 punds on with the bar, 2 20 pounds and he almost trips and falls, so these 2 huge fucking black guys correct him and me even though i hadnt started yet on how to do it. hes so embarresed that hes blushing like a bitch. then we go our seperate ways, i remember him telling me he could bench over 200 i walk by him when hes benching and hes got like 2 40 pound wiehts on it and hes sweating like a pig, fucking idiot. lol

mines similar to yours

this egyptian kid whos like 6 inches shorter and like 100 pounds less then me thinks he can beat the shit out of me. i see him at the gym and he wants me to do squats, so he starts practicing with just the bar to make sure he doesnt fuck up, he puts 40 punds on with the bar, 2 20 pounds and he almost trips and falls, so these 2 huge fucking black guys correct him and me even though i hadnt started yet on how to do it. hes so embarresed that hes blushing like a bitch. then we go our seperate ways, i remember him telling me he could bench over 200 i walk by him when hes benching and hes got like 2 40 pound wiehts on it and hes sweating like a pig, fucking idiot. lol

Hahahah we have a kid similar to that in our gym, but speaks with his eyes. Scrawniest kid in there stares everyone out all the time, must be about 120lbs, ginger and wears rosary beads to the gym. Does not belong!

Tom (Rendition)

I threw up 2 days ago in the middle of the gym.  Was pretty embaressing.

Was finishing my work out with a 1k incline run.  Speed 20, incline 10.  Was feeling a bit queezy at about 800m but I thought I'd troop it out.  Finished it.  Made my way over to the water fountain.  Chundered everywhere.

Was finishing my work out with a 1k incline run.  Speed 20, incline 10.  Was feeling a bit queezy at about 800m but I thought I'd troop it out.  Finished it.  Made my way over to the water fountain.  Chundered everywhere.

l0l

Tango_Oscar

My friend was doing incline benching with 80lb dumbells, did 4 pretty easily so i wasnt paying full attention.

Then he was on his 5th rep and his arms gave way completely! I grabbed the left dumbell and his right was going straight for his face.

The dumbell was like an inch from his face, and he had like matrix like reflex's and managed to pull his head down like a turtle!

He got called 'Donatello' for like half a year lmao.

Tom (Rendition)

20mph on 10 incline? Lol wut

I would of thought it's kph although I don't think it specifies a measurement.  It's a fast running speed, not really a sprint.

Fuck me bahaha
n u c k a s

Okaay was doing chest pullovers and i thought id be strong enough and weigh enough for 30 pounds, i pick up the weight, put it behind my head, and i flip back i play it off cool and hope no one seen it, EVERYONE SEEN IT!

lol i love it when people do silly stuff in the gym.

just a couple days ago this guy fell off the bench.. no idea how rofl. i just smiled and raised one eyebrow at him then we both just laughed haha.