Jon Lajoie

gfdgfd

Quote from: Ultra on June 22, 2009, 05:44:39 pm

Women are equal and they deserve respect,

--------------

Quote from: Jake on June 22, 2009, 07:57:16 pm

Just kidding they should suck my dick?

Just saw this in a topic, made me lul, so it spurred me to post these, for those who havnt seen his videos, or even for those who have, but need some lulz.

Show me your genitals

Show me your genitals 2 [E=Mc Vagina]

I kill people[my personal favourite rofl]

Everyday normal crewe

His best videos IMO :P all his videos are jokes though.

Rofl I didn't know he made another one starring "MC Vagina"  , now that I saw it , fucking epic lol.

"Ohyeah , women are actually good for 4 things ; cooking , cleaning , vagina's and their sisters vagina's"

l0l

lmfao ive known about jon lajoie for a long time hes a fucking god lol.. he would be in madtv/ other tv shows like it if he were American.. but hes from Canada and our comedians really dont get anywhere big lol :|

Chappelle* hmm wtf, it's not letting me use the regular replying box, only quick reply, hence not being able to edit my last message and double posting, this happening to anyone else?

old ;)

Considering his newest video is like what, 2 months old, hardly, and the world does not revolve around you i'm sorry to say. Other people may not have seen it, so keep your +1 to yourself please, also, i saw these videos, bar the one that is newer years ago aswell, yet here i am posting them today, so clearly some people find old things funny.

X_Barr3g3d_X

'I can't have sex with your personality,

And I can't put my penis in your college degree,

And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams,

So why're you sharing all this information with me?'

loooooooollllll

Aww yeah, Mc Vagina's back in this bitches, 2009... is the year that i recorded this song, still not loving the po-lice, still got love for the vaginal crease.