PRO GUY

Kevin

yeah hes pretty good, but i think the whole chicken farmer thing was an act. Because something similar happened with that british show and that woman called Susan Boyle. I dont know hes still good regardless but i dont know if hes a broke farmer tho

Tbh, Susan Boyle wasn't a set up, or she would of won.... This isn't a setup clearly, also, i hate how America copy every programme we have -.-' theyre always not as good, shitty judges who know nothing about talent, Hasslehoff, wtf is he doing being a professional judge? he's about as qualififed to judge as i am.... But then i spose, americans probably prefer the american version?

Another Susan Boyle / Paul Pots. I allways like that kind of ppl who totally surprise you. Except for susan, she shows WAY too much skin for her age (n)

I also totally agree with you Pur3, almost every 2nd version (not edition!) fails. It was the same with Big Brother here in Holland

Another Susan Boyle / Paul Pots. I allways like that kind of ppl who totally surprise you. Except for susan, she shows WAY too much skin for her age (n)

I also totally agree with you Pur3, almost every 2nd version (not edition!) fails. It was the same with Big Brother here in Holland

xD yeah..

Pop Idol/X Factor = American Idol

Britain's Got Talent = America's Got Talent.

And there's now big brother's for every single country, bit stupid really. that's like making the simpsons wear sumbreros and aering it in Mexico.

Also i agree about Susan Boyle, she is disgusting, and over-rated, she wasn't even that brilliant a singer, just because she was ugly as a horse, everyone thought, WOW SHE'S AMAZING, when really, in reality, if an attractive person with the EXACT voice as her auditioned, they'd be like, meh, nothing special.

Adolesc3nt

lol he didnt say i like hunting fish, he said "I like to hunt n fish". And to pur3, if someone has a good idea other people are going to use it. The shows were successful in England so other countries are obviously going to make their own versions. As for you thinking that one is better than the other, ive seen the X factor and it's the same as American Idol. Both suck.

lol he didnt say i like hunting fish, he said "I like to hunt n fish". And to pur3, if someone has a good idea other people are going to use it. The shows were successful in England so other countries are obviously going to make their own versions. As for you thinking that one is better than the other, ive seen the X factor and it's the same as American Idol. Both suck.

Indeed, x factor does suck, as it has no variety, it's all just singing, which is boring, i was mainly talking about britain's got talent.