[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Help on making a program

`Flow

For health I chose to make a diet/guide on how to lose weight and gain muscle - starting from nothing.

So far I have these things

-1-2 lbs. a week is sufficient

-multiply your bodyweight * .9-1.5 to find out how much protein you should be consuming

-other stuff, but I want to know if the example hasn't been to a gym/lifting weights will they still gain a decent amount of muscle because they are starting from scratch?

LOSING 1 LB

Tango_Oscar

Scrappy as fuck. I aint doing your homework for you BUT.

bodyweight (lbs - make sure you use units) 1 per gram usually.

And no. If you haven't been lifting weights or going to the gym they aint gonna put muscle on. Stupid question? :s

For health I chose to make a diet/guide on how to lose weight and gain muscle - starting from nothing.

So far I have these things

-1-2 lbs. a week is sufficient

-multiply your bodyweight * .9-1.5 to find out how much protein you should be consuming

-other stuff, but I want to know if the example hasn't been to a gym/lifting weights will they still gain a decent amount of muscle because they are starting from scratch?

2 lbs a week is quite extreme. Go for 1 lb a week.

As tango said, 1g of protein for every pound of weight on you. 150 lbs = 150g

Yes. If they're just starting to workout the will see changes. Granted they're dieting right and using correct form the should hopefully see a difference after the first month.

@Tango He means will the kid whos training get their newbie gains or build themselves decently.