Ty 4 The K0's Bhw pking video 8! 6m loot

Ty4theko

Itz Tragic

this is just my opinion, but you rely on high hits too much, like you bring uut the dds early, hoping for a 50+ hit. nothing wrong with that i guess, just not a style of pking I like, but yeah, really high hits...

K1ss0fd34thx

You pulled your DDS after two hits in every fight, and hoped for high hits.

All you fought were Pures for the most part.

I think you could have changed up your video a lot more.

Decent though.

-K1ss0fd34thx

I only critique videos that I really enjoyed; So realize the constructive criticism is a symbol of how much I liked the Vid, because I really did.

Editing: Wasn't bad overall, but I have a few suggestions. In the beginning where Red's song enters, it'd look a lot better if it wasn't just plain text. My suggestion would be include all the titles and stats early, and then when the chorus kicks just put your clip of your first 31-31. That'd look sick. Also, include like a 3-5 second black screen between the first and second songs. A little spacing goes a long way in making the video look and feel smoother. Also, maybe lengthen out the outro/credits some too. Just enough for your text to scroll away and the song to fade out.

Gameplay: A personal favorite of mine. Great stats already, and I can't even wait for the 99 Strength one. A couple notes though. For one, I don't think you should've included a couple of the clips at varrock, especially the one at about 7:01. Just eliminate the clips that are weird and random like that; And you should easily be able to judge which ones are the weak ones with clips like the 30-16 KO for 800k+. Just use your judgement. Also, although it doesn't bother me, some viewers like a more variability. I saw one sick D2H to Maul combo which was nice, so maybe try to incorporate a few more of things like that.

Music: Yellowcard fit well in the intro especially with your syncing. Red and Linkin Park were fine, and personally that's the first time I've heard New Divide so I don't think it's overused yet.

Great job overall dude. I've only criticized about 8 videos, so you're probably in my top ten this year, which is really good!

9.2/10

Looking forward to your next, I already subscribed. Keep it up bud. ;)

You pulled your DDS after two hits in every fight, and hoped for high hits.

All you fought were Pures for the most part.

I think you could have changed up your video a lot more.

Decent though.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Not necessarily, I usually started the clip where most of the action was (ex: dds)

why does everyone use the same songs lul

the only time ive seen some1 use of the songs was i xx xx xx i's wilderness vid with breath into me...