[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Running -.-

Spin

Alright, so, I seriously suck at running. I'm not out of shape, I can mountain bike/cross country bike/ snowboard for hours on end.

I have no problem ridding spin bikes on high resistance, ect ect. I just really suck at running.

I used to be able to run pretty fast but now... i'm pretty slow. I'm not fat or anything, i'm pretty average for a 14 year old.

I have pretty shitty legs and they tend to hurt while running, but this is due to intense stress on my legs from snowboarding and mountain biking, which I do extremely regularly (3-4 times a week, in the respective seasons).

Should I just run more often? Anything I can do?

do you stretch before running? probably what causes the pain. also warmup/down during other sports?

if you feel your legs are too weak try some standard leg machines in the gym. (not if you get sharp pains during the reps, if so, consult a doctor).

I think you may be suffering from Chicken leg syndrome.

Or your joints can't handle the pressure? Once puberty kicks in, that could change.

Also one thing to note, not everyone is fast. Some people are just slow. 

pked fo sho1

Join your schools cross country team  ^_^ You'll learn to love running once you do that because I sure did.

Not everyone is fast, so take it slow. Cramps will be normal for a while, and leg pain will always be there. Remember to stretch before and after too, and if you're really hurting you could ice the area.