[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

First RS Pixel

Magicks

Well I recently started a new pixel drawing, spent a decent amount of time on it. This is my first rs pixel so any advise and opinions are appreciated

Heres the picture:

Posted Image

I finnally finished the requested pixel ... its not amazing but as many of you see I'm into symmetry haha

Posted Image

I C0NN0R I

i may try just get the shape etc right for you, but it's already pretty fucked up. Cape's attatch to the shoulders/around the neck, not the back of the head. Firecapes end pretty much just above the ground, so his feet should be at the bottom of it, yet the godsword starts at the bottom; good luck reaching down that far?

Also the shading on the phat makes it look square or something, and the hilt of the ags is also the wrong shape.

edit: Upload it as a .png file type not .JPEG

It would be easier for someone to completely do a new one, rather then edit yours as the styles will clash and look out of place.  As Connor said, the fire cape should either be longer or the gs moved up higher.  Not a bad job either way ^_^

I C0NN0R I

good start to a potiental great sig, just need to work on the hilt and the cape

-i north pk i

rofl, no.

Why the hell are you bashing him? Stop being so goddamn cocky and try and help someone for once.

Hey man, unfortunately there's nothing really that anyone here could add to it. It would actually be better if you did everything yourself, rather than askig for help. That's how people practice and get good :D

As for now, work on the shapes of everything. Try not to make everything look so cheesy, and focus more on the human bone structure.

Seriously, though, don't take what anyone here's saying or posting to heart. It takes practice to get good :)

I C0NN0R I

Daniel you should know by now im not being serious. Of course i fully encourage all aspiring pixel artists to improve.

Make the shading on the hat much more widespread, not just in the corner.

The eyes look too cartoony.

The GS has way too little detail.

And the cape looks like a filter effect or just a small pixel'd square that's been repeated.

hey did you rendered it in paint? that's kinda bad... and did you took a screenie from the lava of runescape?

hey did you even learn what grammar is?  :unsure2:

actually looks quite alot better now, though i still think he needs a neck, good luck finishing it.  :nice:

thanks... yeah I'm still working on it... recently started doing something that I used to draw like all the time when I was bored... I have some amazing ones, but my scanner wont work atm... once it does I'll upload those ... So I made some basic ones in paint that turned out ok

Reflection... Its really basic on the computer but it doesn't turn out as good as handdrawn.... anyway- heres a couple

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

nothing to do with rs... they're just fun to make

they're not that good but I'll try and upload some drawn ones soon

• 4 weeks later...