[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My YouTube BG (Updated!)

FragD PK

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while so I decided to post my recent background I made for myself. Tell me what you think?

glorygraffitidesign1.png

Also a desktop BG I made for myself.

Love.png

P.S The lettering and shadows from the letters-ground were all made in Cinema 4D :) So tell me what you think!

Comments?

I really like it. The depth is lovely! Maybe if you used the same (kind of) stencil effect you used

on the right side, on the left, I don't know why but the left side (to me anyway) Isn't as attractive as the right.

I don't really know why, looks boss tho, GJ :nice:

+ I think you need to outline the text on the right, the "Designs" bit gets obscured by the colour

of the spray can.

Fuckin sexy.

too much empty space o nthe left, whereas the spraycan on the right almost touches the edge.

Actually the spray cans don't touch the edge :P I think you just forgot to scroll over a bit more haha.

Xi Mocro Xi

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while so I decided to post my recent background I made for myself. Tell me what you think?

glorygraffitidesign1.png

Nice background, do you play CoD? It's not something that fits with RS :P.

and may I ask you, in what file extension you save ur pic, below 256K or whatever. Because youtube is a btch and won't lemme upload big files.

glorygraffitidesign1.png

and may I ask you, in what file extension you save ur pic, below 256K or whatever. Because youtube is a btch and won't lemme upload big files.

Yes I do play CoD, and I play professionally. I save as a PNG file. But I go to File>Save for Web & Devices>Then there will be a dropdown box with options of JPEG,GIF,PNG-8,PNG-24 and something else. NEVER use JPEG, GIF, or PNG-8 when uploading images. Use PNG-24 all the time it's the best quality and smallest file size. Hope that helped :)

Xi Mocro Xi

Yes I do play CoD, and I play professionally. I save as a PNG file. But I go to File>Save for Web & Devices>Then there will be a dropdown box with options of JPEG,GIF,PNG-8,PNG-24 and something else. NEVER use JPEG, GIF, or PNG-8 when uploading images. Use PNG-24 all the time it's the best quality and smallest file size. Hope that helped :)

Okay thank you very much bro. Succes with CoD!!

• 1 month later...