• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• S 6 I 6 N 6

• Tango_Oscar

Acclaimed|Jordan

Pretty interesting workout today. I did curlbro arms and back. I had a hard time finishing up my workout with the curl, I was so burned out.

bent over dumbell row

5x8

5x8

7.5x8

10x8

Wide grip pull up (this was fucking hard)

cable reverse grip rows

20lbx10 (test)

30lbx10

30lbx10

40lbx10

Standing barbell curlbros

45x6

45x3

45x3

45x3

alternate seated dumbell curl

5x10

5x10

concentration curl

5x5

5x5

completely burned out... here is my after workout snack - 1 lb + of turkey and my starting back picture. tell me if I have a good back frame to work with

5ydbgi.jpg

2nbhhg1.jpg

Acclaimed|Jordan

today was my rest day but I went to the gym just to see what my new bench max is...

warmup

45x8

90x8

115x3

135x1

BOOOOOM and this shit was all by myself

in my 1 rep max test a couple weeks ago I did 120x1 but that was with horrible form and assist from my spotter so my max would have been more like 105

I feel fucking accomplished for this short term improvement

Tango_Oscar

I wasnt making any progress on my back cause i was doing 3 exercises for about a year, then i started doing 5 exercises, 4 sets and its worked a treat for me, my V taper is good lol

Acclaimed|Jordan

today is my leg day with a new routine. i'm gonna do work and push myself to the limit. fucking 2 months left so I gotta crank it up, will post back

Tango_Oscar

No thanks. Getting jacked doesn't mean you're good at fighting or anything at all. Just makes you look big.

What you on about muggins

No thanks. Getting jacked doesn't mean you're good at fighting or anything at all. Just makes you look big.

Yeah, but being a scrawny 14 year old in your case won't help your fighting or anything at all. Just makes you small.

rofl being small just makes u a punchbag u fuckin mess.

Acclaimed|Jordan

what a fag

anyways guys lastnight here was my workout

squats:

45x10 warmup

95x10

115x10

135x10

135x10

45* leg press

90x10

115x10

135x10

romanian deadlifts

45x10 warmup

95x10

115x10

115x10

115x10

and did another one just for the hell of it

115x10

I couldnt understand how to use the machines to finish the rest of my workout but i was completely burnt out from the dl and squats..

Acclaimed|Jordan

time for some chest guys. Just ran out of some supps so I bought superpump max and cellmass

ughhhhhh now to kick it into high gear.. I also bought a shitload of pasta and ragu. I will be eating this shit every night

S 6 I 6 N 6

Glad to see you're still sticking to it. Just keep at it, train hard, take your multi and lift heavy ..you will get results.

Acclaimed|Jordan

I can bench one plate. As for the leg press it was my first time using the machine and I could have done 2 plates but it just did not feel right

that's bullshit, training your muscles indeed doesn't mean you are good at fighting.

Training your fighting skills gets you a better fighter.

Muscles just make you punch easier, faster and harder.

I'd like to see any muscled up guy try to beat a kung-fu master that's halve his weight.

that's bullshit, training your muscles indeed doesn't mean you are good at fighting.

Muscles just make you punch easier, faster and harder.

roflĀ  :lol: