Acclaimed's road to getting JACKED brO

Acclaimed|Jordan

Acclaimed|Jordan

I need to get in shape in exactly 3 months and 2 days. I can offer you help ingame if you guide me IRL. Please post if you can help me and I will give you details about my bodeeeh

Thank you Tango_Oscar! I have 3 months to get in ridiculous aesthetically pleasing shape with the help of iTango. Monday is my start date. This is my shopping list and build:

vihc91.jpg

2wnp5p1.jpg

Weight: 135lbs

Height: 5'09"

Goals: Greek god/aesthetics

People who inspire you: art

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• S 6 I 6 N 6

• Tango_Oscar

Acclaimed|Jordan

I want to gain roughly 10%

I know this will be so fucking hard. I tried to put on weight once before with advice and gained 5 pounds in 2 months.

135-145+

edit:

3mos2days = summer officially starts (electric daisy carnival 2011)

My question is:

Is it possible to transform your body in 3 months from my base weight. For the aesthetics obvs.

Acclaimed|Jordan

no homo but you got nice nipples, Some guys have dirty ass nipples and it disgusts me

Thanks bruhbruh

holler at me on facebooks if you want a titty fuck

Acclaimed|Jordan

3/30/2011

The past couple days I have been eating over 3K calories and taking multi-vitamins and a protein shake. Yesterday I learned how to do a military press, squat and deadlift. Today I will be maxing out on the bench press, squat and dead lift so I can figure out where I start. All of my supplements should be arriving tomorrow. I am going to weigh myself today and use this as my starting weight.

Tango_Oscar

Sorry, you won't see a whole lot in 3 months unless you aren't natty.

Yeah, do as this kid says and just give up -.- ......... Jord just keep doing what you're doing and you'll look at least abit better :)

S 6 I 6 N 6

Oh yeah, he'll definitely see progress in 3 months. But what i took from what he was saying it sounded like he was expecting to put on tons of mass.

Just eat/diet right ..especially lift right with good form. Form is key, doesn't matter how much you lift you'll either end up hurting yourself or not see any results period if you sacrifice form for weight.

S 6 I 6 N 6

My goal for 3 months is to put on 10lbs of muscle :D

Oh no man that's definitely doable, easily.

I wouldn't ever recommend a dirty bulk to anyone, makes you have to work harder during a cut. Remember, just eat right/clean and you'll get there.

If you ever have any questions send me a PM, i'll be glad to help.

Acclaimed|Jordan

Thanks for the reply. I'm eating right. I just came back from the grocery store and bought 1.2lbs of salmon (the kind thats not farmed). Salmon is a fatty fish but I will eat until I can't eat any more. Tomorrow I will search for some rare blue fin tuna or just settle for yellow tail. I really need to find reef fish out here in america. This is a delicacy VVV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrotfish

edit:

If anyone here needs help on preparing fish send me a PM. I spent 16 years of my life on an island in the Pacific.

S 6 I 6 N 6

I eat tilapia & tuna for my fish & oils. I also take fish oil pills.

When i cook tilapia i bake it with roasted garlic and herb seasoning. Mmmm delicious.

Acclaimed|Jordan

I never really liked tilapia mostly because they are all farm raised and it just isn't a high quality fish. Tuna on the other hand is great but its really hard to find fresh tuna here in the USA. Eating fresh yellow tail that you reeled in 5 hours ago on the boat tastes COMPLETELY different than yellow tail you buy in the grocery store.

All the supplements, growth hormones, won't yield the results that you're expecting ..

I don't want you to be let down in a months time .. Good luck though. Definitely not one month, but a couple months you'll be seeing incredible results as long as you stay consistent.