I hate my account name...should i start over

Secret|Jamie

Should I start Over...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start Over...

• Start Over
    • Keep It

Make your own account i found that out the hard way afet i got a account with 60 attack and str with 30 range and mage then spent 5 months getting 96 range 85 str 89 mage lol.

Bad name + bad stats.

99 WC may help with gps, but will it help in BH :S ? you can load's more money in BH than WCing.

But at same time, your acc.

look at my rsn, it's D72aztii7k_i... Nothing wrong with yours :D

Plus, 99 WC, like everyone said, is epic win.

Yet I agree with P4, the stats are kind of brutal :S

first i just need to tell you how stupid you are.

with 1900 defence EXP you still need 3724 EXP till' 22 defence. Nat spirit gives 2.1k or something.

With 1900 Defence EXP you still need 2570 EXP till' 20 defence. Nat spirit gives 2.1k or something.

Therefore you would be 20 defence, smarter child.

YOU WILL VERY UNLIKELY BE 21 DEFENCE, but that is the MAX you will be. Most of the famous pures have 21 defence anyway. Look at some of the other stupid pure names, like Bonesaw Pk, Cha0s Pur3, etc. Doesnt get much more "main" like than them, lol jk :o

The name was given to you, so for some reason if it gets locked you are screwed and cant get it back. i know from personal expirences, i got a pure a level 30 worked my ass off on it and now its locked and i cannot recover.

wow people are stupid arent they?

Protip:

Unless the defence is going to seriously bother you, I'd wait till they implement this feature, so start thinking of original/names you like.

Well really yeah you could make your own account. You'll feel that it's more precious to you and there wouldn't be misunderstandings with the original owner and so forth.

However there's nothing wrong with the name, I kinda like seeing pures with random runescape name's, and not the typical 0WNAG3 PUR31245I5335

lol, make a new account for a better reason! Your current reason is crap! xD