Happy Birthday Jess

Lip Job

Hbd.

This is neither the time nor place to talk about huge black dicks sir.

Maybe thats her present?

Happy birthday Jess  :wub:

Hbd.

Maybe thats her present?

Correctermundo  ;)

Fuck TJ, MAH TURN NAO.

And properly - Happy birthday Jess, have a good one.

Hbd.

Maybe thats her present?

Correctermundo  ;)

Fuck TJ, MAH TURN NAO.

And properly - Happy birthday Jess, have a good one.

Nice of you to make a topic, but she's mine lol :)

I was going to at 12am but thought it might be a little to much.

OT:

Happy Birthday Babe!

Scape gf's are no good. Anyway happy b day anouther year closer to the big 30 ;0 :)

Who said it's limited to the internet  :shifty:

Hope you had a good one Jess, but seriously, e-dating again? Thought we'd seen the last of this after the Speshls shit, but hey, TJ's a little special so he's harmless, but meh.

(y)

Hope you had a good one Jess, but seriously, e-dating again? Thought we'd seen the last of this after the Speshls shit, but hey, TJ's a little special so he's harmless, but meh.

(y)

Seriously, who can she rl-date?

^_^

warnwarn.gif Don't flame.

(y)

Seriously, who can she rl-date?

^_^

She's dated rl before... we just happened to find each other and hit it off.

People meet in different ways, I don't see why this is SO taboo to all of you lol.

(y)

I am harmless, and speshl is a complete dirtbag, no one should treat a woman like that.

And i was really shocked how many people give her such a bad time...

She's such an amazing person, admit it she doesn't deserve it. EOP members are the worst with her.

I've never insulted Jess in any way at all, I know she's a nice person, I'm just pretty suprised, but yeah, you're as I said, special/harmless, so it's OK.

And Blitz I hope that was some failed joke cos it's pretty harsh. -rep.

I've never insulted Jess in any way at all, I know she's a nice person, I'm just pretty suprised, but yeah, you're as I said, special/harmless, so it's OK.

Oh lol no i never said you did  ^_^

I was just talking about other people.

And yea, Blitz not cool.

EDIT: VxT do you have a pure?

SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG

happy birthday jess

Oh lol no i never said you did  ^_^

I was just talking about other people.

And yea, Blitz not cool.

EDIT: VxT do you have a pure?

<<<<

My rsn = my pure :P