The FOE Charity Event

I Maytag I

Beastdefire

2. Change the event so people like Ahrimz stop calling me a scammer, because with an Account like mine why would I need to scam for other accounts?

With an account like yours, why would you need to sell it (for RSGP)?

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=570816

BETTER IDEA: Why not just sell your account for money IRL and donate it Make-A-Wish and stop soliciting here.

1. Ignore People like Craig who think that because I had a TelePort in my inventory means obviously that I am some kind of Pshychpath irl.

3. Never Re-Apply for FOE because of the way you A. Flame, B. Antagonize, C. Act.

And I hope you never reapply for FOE. You're right, you're not a psychopath; you're a liar. You agreed to the honor code and broke it - who wants to trust you now? This is the reason you're being flamed. Then you come back and ask for pity RSGP and then flame the entire clan using the statement above.

YOU SIR, ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. Please ask to be stripped of your Clan Ally rank and have a nice day.

2. Change the event so people like Ahrimz stop calling me a scammer, because with an Account like mine why would I need to scam for other accounts?

BETTER IDEA: Why not just sell your account for money IRL and donate it Make-A-Wish and stop soliciting here.

1. Ignore People like Craig who think that because I had a TelePort in my inventory means obviously that I am some kind of Pshychpath irl.

3. Never Re-Apply for FOE because of the way you A. Flame, B. Antagonize, C. Act.

And I hope you never reapply for FOE. You're right, you're not a psychopath; you're a liar. You agreed to the honor code and broke it - who wants to trust you now? This is the reason you're being flamed. Then you come back and ask for pity RSGP and then flame the entire clan using the statement above.

YOU SIR, ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. Please ask to be stripped of your Clan Ally rank and have a nice day.

That is alot to respond to.

I think you mis understood what I was trying to say in your 1st comment, I mean I told Jessica yesterday that when I quit that is what I am planning to do, sell my account for RSGP.

But I only have I-Maytag-I and I am asking FOR OLD ACCOUNTS THAT YOU DONT USE.

And yes I was planning to sell on sythe.org, Im not asking for Beastdefire im asking for Jo3403423.

lol.

And in response to what you said about me not re-applying for FOE, I am not going to re-apply, but its not because I dont like FOE its because I cant stand kids flaming me over a goddamn teleport, maybe if I hacked and got defence on an account in here I'd deserve that. But over a teleport? Get real. Im not asking for PITY RSGP at all, if you read my topic then you would understand that I am asking for your support. And I hope that Im not the cause of my parents getting divorced, my dad marrying a step mom who many a times was the cause of emotions problems when I was a child, and I hope that im not the cause for something sharp to be stuck up your ass because frankly im not. Hope this answers your questions

If not then respond to this, gl, you'll need it.

Beastdefire

Let's see, where to start...

1) You are asking for GP...or you're illiterate and have short term memory loss:

"An event, where people will donate (Used RuneScape Accounts, RuneScape information, Outofdate things, GP..."

The thread description is "Got GP?"

2) I referred to Bebe Ownage because she hacked, scammed, and got defense on Alex's account. It's good to know that you're not only in a clan with her, you're also on a first name basis with her.

3) As I said before, if you're so inclined to raise money for Make-A-Wish, sell your own account, not for RSGP but for real money and send in a check. I'm sure if anyone on these forums wanted to make a contribution that will 100% go to people that need it and not into the hands of some liar (see #4), then they would donate money themselves.

4) Maybe you're not mature enough to understand that actions have consequences. The fact that you broke your promise to uphold the honor code shows that you can't be trusted. You feel no guilt that you lied and now you want FOE to trust you. You get real.

5) The problems I was referring to were the ones you were referring to about FOE, "the way you A. Flame, B. Antagonize, C. Act." Never did I mention your real life. The only thing stuck anywhere is the arrogance and ignorance in your puny brain for asking for trust when you can't be trusted.

Keep the money to yourself and get your emotional problems fixed first.

1.You're a fucking FAGGOT

2.Nobody in their right fucking minds will give you shit

3.This is a terrible attempt at a scam

4.Jagex won't recognize shit

5.You degrade the clan ally rank to make it look like shit

6.Go fucking kill yourself and donate your organs to make-a-wish.

1) You are asking for GP...or you're illiterate and have short term memory loss:

"An event, where people will donate (Used RuneScape Accounts, RuneScape information, Outofdate things, GP..."

2) I referred to Bebe Ownage because she hacked, scammed, and got defense on Alex's account. It's good to know that you're not only in a clan with her, you're also on a first name basis with her.

3) As I said before, if you're so inclined to raise money for Make-A-Wish, sell your own account, not for RSGP but for real money and send in a check. I'm sure if anyone on these forums wanted to make a contribution that will 100% go to people that need it and not into the hands of some liar (see #4), then they would donate money themselves.

4) Maybe you're not mature enough to understand that actions have consequences. The fact that you broke your promise to uphold the honor code shows that you can't be trusted. You feel no guilt that you lied and now you want FOE to trust you. You get real.

5) The problems I was referring to were the ones you were referring to about FOE, "the way you A. Flame, B. Antagonize, C. Act." Never did I mention your real life. The only thing stuck anywhere is the arrogance and ignorance in your puny brain for asking for trust when you can't be trusted.

Nicely said.

I don't give a fuck who you are, even if you were Mahatma applying for Foe I'd take you seriously, but this is just stupid.

i love you.

You should also encourage to do the freerice.org thing, you answer easy questions and per one you donate 10 grains of rice for free, well in like 5 minutes you can feed a family a meal.

Though its nice what your doing hopefully people show up.

lots to say lol.

In response to number 1:  Yes I know what I wrote and yet I still stand by it, Im asking for things that people dont need. Im not asking for a account you still play on or value. Im asking for things that sell on Sythe and or other sites. Im just trying to Raise money for something that I believe in. The thread description is just a catchy thing I made so that people might take the time too look.

2. No not BEBEOWNAGE dumbass, XX-WIK-XX.

And no im not friends with Bebe, we hate eachother. I hate her for hacking Earl, and doing all that shit.

Im in Deathwish not because of her ever, she was the only reason I was thinking of not applying. But im friends with so many people in that clan, Eek-dad-run, Ixl-uh-ixl, Mackie. I mean common...

3. THATS WHAT I PLAN TO DO, Im asking if anyone else wants to do this with me... And im not a liar, because I teleported away from a fight. Yes i admit that I broke the honor-code, but so did other people. As I recall Sefket did, but not just him, Im sure everyone here has lied at some point in their lives, the severity isnt important at the moment.

4. I belive that I am mature, and that teleports have nothing to do with this. Guilt for teleporting? Lol OMG, of course I felt bad that I did it, and thought that I would get re-accepted, but I didnt and that sucked, but guilt? I dont think so.

5. Hey man, I thought that you were talking about real stuff, not how I click my mouse... My mistake? I guess that makes my brain puny doesnt it? And how do you know that I can't be trusted? Ive been on soo many accounts and I assure every person whos account i have been on will assure you that I only did what they wanted me to do and nothing more.

6. Keep on answering these man, its all I have to do while im waiting for my teleports to buy in the G/E while im scamming kids for Def. Go for it

Jarm dont be hatin, I already got all ur info lol...

Anyway.

On a final note,

Fuck the following People:

Craig---- Complete dousche fag and rumor spreader.

Ultra --- Gay as can be.

Izany

Beastdefire--- illiterate piece of dildo fuck.

Iz-Ahrimz, seriously dude?

Id dm any of you on Rs just pm me or whatever,

you guys are the douschiest kids I ever talked too and man I hope someone hacks yall for defence, because frankly YOU deserve it.