Warning To All

Jesus

NEVER click any links on this forum, or any other forum/irc client/instant/email message unless you completely trust the person, and it is a reliable site.

Recently people have been posting links to "games" or other sorts of websites that contain a virus that is downloaded to your computer after you click the link. NEVER accept a Java certificate from anywhere. Unless it's from Runescape.com and you're playing the game.

Once you accept a certificate, an .exe can be downloaded to your computer and the person can have FULL access to your computer. They can delete files, copy files from your computer onto theirs, control your mouse, disable your input devices (keyboards, mice) and even stop you from turning off your computer. If this EVER happens to you, pull the plug on your computer. Or for a laptop, take out the battery.

Remember, there are also other ways that some people can do this without you accepting a single thing so remember to NEVER click links.

If something like this happens, get immediate help and do not log onto that computer until it is fixed unless you're disconnected from the internet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesus

• Clarence L.

• Miami Drugs

• Heroism

There have been so many warning to these kinda things, if they still fall for it they deserve to get hacked

Not in the guest boards. There is much more to lose with free trade, and this warning is needed.

lol i recently had a virus that nested itself in my MSDOS partition in BIOS, basicly if i formatted my laptop it would come back, if i reinstall windows it comes back. It was so beautiful. It also presented itself as windows task manager lol. Quite amazing.

There have been so many warning to these kinda things, if they still fall for it they deserve to get hacked

No one deserves to get hacked... thats fucked up man.

Logan|Iuex V Ied

woah thanks man but what if you have norton or something and you still click on the link will it still affect you or something?

woah thanks man but what if you have norton or something and you still click on the link will it still affect you or something?

Yea it's a rat they dont care.

Cba clicking links from people who i don't 100% trust, just isn't worth it. I just click on a different topic if there's a link that looks suspicious, links to a "game", "forum" or "pic". And yeah, not all anti-virus/anti-spyware programs will detect them.

• 3 weeks later...