Chinese Law leads to old wildy?

ettercap

How would this bring back the wilderness? and it will NEVER be the same as jagex has stated before and tbh it's already prolly as best as it will be until 26king will be taken out soon i can imagine..

How would this bring back the wilderness? and it will NEVER be the same as jagex has stated before and tbh it's already prolly as best as it will be until 26king will be taken out soon i can imagine..

Gold farming requires membership

Many memberships were acquired through stole C.Cs

Stolen C.Cs = threatening to sue Jagex(~~)

No gold farmers = cut down on RWT trading(By removing wilderness/free trade, Jagex was aiming to remove ways to RWT trade, making gold farming impossible)

Most likely, Jagex will not implement old wildy

Yeah i honestly doubt it's coming back.. like all out said it wasn't only china that was doing it. but hey keep your hopes up lol.

China didn't do all the RWT, obviously.

Either way, they made it harder to transfer between accounts, which is what they wanted... things will never be the same sadly.

Just because it's illegal in china doesn't mean they won't still do it. Think how easy it is to sell online gold without being detected by the police.

Most of it actualy wasn't china it was other asian places "Korea" being a big one for gold farming in every game.

PS: Even in other places with an terrible economy doesn't have to be asian, i forgot where it was i think like Yugoslavia. Correct me if i'm wrong.

gooned m8 k0

26king is good cash, leave things the way they are cause old shit aint coming back, be happy with what we have to work with now

Jax|Crimzon

yeah wilds long gone, what we have now isnt bad, and also how can they remove 26king? cause wouldn't that mess up the whole way the drop system for "normal pking" works? so really as its slight abuse to the system it's how the foundation of the new drop system?

China did not even ban gold farming:

"Editor's note: The former headline, China Bans Gold Farming, was changed because it incorrectly extended the scope of the new regulations to all virtual currency exchanges. The new rules limit official game currencies sold by game operators, but not "virtual network props such as costumes, games, coins, weapons and other props."

This new law does not apply to RS because Jagex does not sell game currencies.